Favorite writer-New novel

Re: Chalk Country

oggbashan said:
Cap Gris Nez and Cap Blanc Nez in France)
Dear Og,
No extensive writeup with topographical map and appendices?
MG
Ps. Well, is the nez gray or white? Isn't that a nose?
Pss. Did you do anything naughty with the sheep?
Psss. "Nez" sounds like a word Peter Sellers would use in one of the Pink Panther movies. E.g. "I think my nez is broken."

Libraries will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no libraries.

Vincent, I could not agree more.

Destinie: I am checking it out of the library today.

So here is an arrogance. I collect First Editions, and go to the library to get a reading copy because I don't want to get food (reading at the dinner table) on my copy, or get it wet (bathtime, rain, sweat, etc).

(But they're so beautiful to look at, and they have these little squiggily lines all through them - wonder if someday they'll ever figure out what they mean?)

I don't blame you. Now if her aunt answered also, well, would there be enough room for the exclamation that would provoke?

You two are both Literotica Gurus now, what did I miss? Have the standards been lowered?

Lou :p

rhinoguy said:
HEY NOW!!! Lou

rhino-hadn't noticed

is there some other benefit (like own AV at 100)?

Oooh, didn't they tell you, when you signed up? Be on the lookout for midnight visitations. :eek:

Lou :devil:

Originally posted by Tatelou Have the standards been lowered?
For the standards to be lowered around here, extensive excavation would be required.
MG

Originally posted by Tatelou
You two are both Literotica Gurus now, what did I miss? Have the standards been lowered?

Obviously. (that only took 5 tries)

I was so shocked by that misprint I just fell out of it for awhile.

Just goes to show you that anyone can get called anything around here.

-FF (still not going to wear that silly sticker on my forehead)

ps. then again, if I got one with the right message, it might be tempting
if you can read this dot, you're too close

pps. never mind. people might try to read it - right after their onion and garlic appetizer (not).

Back