feeling lonely need company

Well let's see ...
I do have a girlfriend. We've been together for a while.
I don't have a dog or cat but I do have a bunny.
I wanted the dog but we didn't have the space for him yet.
the bunny is nice he just doesn't have a personality :)
I like to cook but don't like to clean.
I like to write and draw when I have time (which I don't right now)
I'm all for legalization :) don't drink lots and I'm trying to quit smoking right now. It's really killing me and making the working out really tough (cough cough).

How about you? and I want it all in resume format :) hahaha

what excellent info :)
let's see
i too enjoy writing and drawing
pretty fun
you live with your girlfriend i assume...how does she feel about chatting with folks at an erotic site?
um...
i like to smoke weed
and party
am in the middle of quitting cigarettes
no boyfriends
lots of boy friends though
is that what you wanted to know?
anything else?
oh yeah im going back to school in sept, to study film
ok bye code-y
Clea

She doesn't mind. I get alot of useful info here :) she appreciates that. Besides we have a "semi-open" relationship and I'm not really here to laid. The airfare alone to see most of these people would kill me right now.
I'm here more to meet some new people on-line of like mind.
You're going to film school eh? Right on. I love that kind of stuff. Just got my set up going so I'm gonna try my hand at some film making. It's not high quality beta or nothin' but I like my toys ;) I guess you're going to ACA in the fall then.
So what are your top 5 favourite movies?
Mine are in no particular order
the Wall
Until the end of the world.
Tampopo (japanese)
Lock Stock and two loaded barrels (I gotta see Snatch now)
Pulp Fiction
You're trying to quit smoking too!!! I'll quit with ya. Give me a day and we'll both go cold turkey just don't pick a Friday, Saturday, or sunday. I needs me nicotine when I go adrinkin'.

ok top 5...
that would be so hard
i love guy ritchie by the way
and im going to ubc in fall
um ok
the graduate
crouching tiger hidden dragon, or as my friend jon calls it leapin lizards poppin toasters(just saw it - so so good)
the player
wings of desire
and local hero

i think those are pretty good picks, but aside from the graduate - always number one they change lots
although those will always be top picks...
and also most woddy allen films - i cant pick my favourite ever!

im going to snatch too
i have to see it
i loved lock stock and 2 smoking barrels
so what did you get your degree in?
and what are you studying now exactly?

leapin lizards poppin toasters!!!!
LOVE that movie. Just saw it last weekend. The story was a little convoluted but really moved well. and strong-willed able bodied women are a turn on :) hahaha
Was the player the movie about hollywood and the movie making industry. I can't quite remember it.

I got a BA in Anthropology. Yes that's right degree with no real job prospects. I didn't want to be a long term academic sitting behind a desk all my life.
Now I'm taking computer programming where I get to sit behind a desk for the rest of my life hahahahahahahahaha
Hoh well a least there more cash in what I'm doing now.

UBC is nice. Been there a couple of time. It's huge. get use to hiking or buy a pair of blades. Rest assured you'll always have an e-mail buddy here in Cow Town. You can reach me at codeseeker@hotmail.com.

aw shucks codeseeker, you're the best
does the address mean you want a real email?....
hm
what to say :)

aw shucks codeseeker, you're the best
does the address mean you want a real email?....
hm
what to say :)

I'm not sure why you sent that twice. Maybe it was a double click or something. I won't hold it against you or anything.
And I know email is a big step :) Marriage can't be far behind. Nah all I meant was that if you ever wanted to hear a freindly voice from Calgary, you can always get hold of me there. and Woodbine does not suck :p
So why'd you choose UBC? and what are you doing without a boyfriend right now? You sound like a really nice person.

Freaky

Glad to hear yo uare feeling better. It's almost errie, your friend Code Seeker and myself are both the same age, and both in school, myself returning just after Xmas to get an advanced degree in information technology. Looks like I;m not the only almost 30 in the mix.

Anyway, stay smiling sweetie. :) Glad to see yo umade some friends.

Mc?

Hey mcq.
What school do you go to? It can't be worse than where I am. You said you're returning, does that mean you just started?

anything is possible if you like

If you would like to see what happens, then take my hand and walk with me.

sweetclea said:
talk to me people
men or women
im 20, bored, and single
just want to see what happens
intrigue me...

Bored Canadian guy also

looking to meet some poeple to chat with. I'm from vancouver 33 blonde blue eyed 175 lbs boyish good looks love fantasies of all kinds get back to me guys or girls to exchange ideas bye for now

Re: Freaky

mcquestion said:
Glad to hear yo uare feeling better. It's almost errie, your friend Code Seeker and myself are both the same age, and both in school, myself returning just after Xmas to get an advanced degree in information technology. Looks like I;m not the only almost 30 in the mix.

Anyway, stay smiling sweetie. :) Glad to see yo umade some friends.

Mc?

mc? - nice to hear from you again.
how are things with you?

sweetc

Busy as a bee

Sorry for the late reply, I've been most busy with school. In answer to your question, I am attending St. Francis Xavier University in Nova Scotia, it's keeping me hellishly busy, but is rewarding when I see good marks coming in. This isn't my first time in University, I took my first degree here, too.

The funny part is, I hate school, but know that it's best for me and increasing my career prospects. So it's back to school life I go.

Stacy cool :)

Mc?

HEY YOU!!! Great single guy here looking for love

girl 20 assistant and bored to death. I'm a nice 22 year old male living in Canada , Ontario and if you would like to chat then please get back to me and well chat. Bye for now beautiful :)
xoxoxoxoxo....
From Robert

[Edited by RLP22 on 02-05-2001 at 06:03 PM]

you wanted intrigue

You wanted someone to talk to, so I am saying take my hand( figuratively ) and start a conversation with me. See where it goes and what happens.
See if kead can be turned into gold.

Please tell me more about you!

Hi sweetclea!
Thanks for responding and are you intrigued with me? I was curious about where you live in canada , BC? or other? So you wanna go to ubc? I've already done some college here and just so you know I don't smoke and most of the time I don't even drink just so you know I like to keep myself very healthy :)) I wanted to know what you look like also. That's it for now but if you have any questions just ask.
Bye sweety !
P.S.- I'm curious if maybe I know you or not.

Re: Please tell me more about you!

RLP22 said:
Hi sweetclea!
Thanks for responding and are you intrigued with me? I was curious about where you live in canada , BC? or other? So you wanna go to ubc? I've already done some college here and just so you know I don't smoke and most of the time I don't even drink just so you know I like to keep myself very healthy :)) I wanted to know what you look like also. That's it for now but if you have any questions just ask.
Bye sweety !
P.S.- I'm curious if maybe I know you or not.

so how might you know me (or not)?
i dont live in bc right now
where do you live?

Where I live

I live in Ontario where do you live right now sweetclea? I'm Intruged with ya!

I thought I might know you because...

I thought I moght know you because of the way you described yourself thats all.

Back