Femdom and just about the money?

Having done the pro-domme thing, I can attest that for a guy looking to fulfill that need to submit, to have his fantasies fulfilled, it can be a powerful experience- for a little while.

But after a while, it becomes abundantly clear; her main, and really her ONLY, preferred kink is- your money. No matter what else she is "into." And after a while, you start craving that connection, that closeness and that "Relationship" kind of thing that a pro-domme just cannot, and WILL not, give you. No matter how much money she demands you spend on her. And demand she will. After a couple sessions, which may (or may not) be amazing, powerful, and intense, the demands for expensive gifts, in addition to the required session tributes, will start: shopping sprees at the cosmetics shop, designer purses, designer dresses, and more.

Then, you realize, it isn't worth it anymore, because the relationship you have, besides being expensive, is just empty and unfulfilling in the end. And believe me, it does kind of kill the "Buzz" that you might have originally felt being in frenzied sub-space in the beginning.

I suppose you could say in General using a femdom or any prostitute is a waste of money, when you can do better with a Girl friend experience. Well sure you can...but not as easy for some as finding a prostitute. Take many married guys especially with kids, getting very little sex after 20 years of marriage because she doesn't feel like it.
You have 2 choices,
1. Divorce
2. Doing without...
We can rightfully assume millions or so of married guys "HAVE" been trying to have a conversation with the little lady..without success...My experience, it would be easier to get Great Britain to give the Falklands to Argentina than getting the little lady to spread.

I liken Pro Dommes to Phycologists, you go for an hour session at a set price. If one of them want more than that, "NO!"
I've been seeing pro Dommes for many years, longer than most guys here have been alive. I cant recall a pro Domme asking me for more than agreed on, yes in a regular brothel the ladies have asked for tips because they are employees not self employed.
My experience has been, any business person you deal with today, your plumber, your auto mechanic, your grocer, You seldom get what you pay for.
Remember your Domme! She sets her price, usually 200 to 300 an hour or more for good better best, depending on what you want. "and you decide.
Just like every other business person you deal with, No she doesn't care about you, any more than your grocer does.
She isn't your wife, your mother, your girlfriend, she is working, it is her job.
Yes I'd love to have such a lady available, even to have my perfect wife of 63 years love Femdom kink
but it hasn't happened.

My thoughts, for me if I have gone a year with a naked lady whipping my behind and sitting on my face, I'm doing something wrong.
But I agree with you guys, GFE is the best as long as you can get it.

Back