Fictional Artists

I have shown this series.Prince Patrick for me [ignoring the bad guys,Leso Varen is pretty annoying.I think I replied to before the crash.I tends to agree with the people who dislike Miranda, for pretty much the same reasons.The main character in the series is Richard ruso.

weird...

But while I'm here

The Phillip Seymour Hoffman character in Synechdoche NY

The actresses and film makers in Mulholland Dr. and Inland Empire

The writer in Wonder Boys

Viggo Mortenson's character in A Perfect Murder

The Maestro in Seinfeld

Wayne and Garth in Wayne's World (and the girl...:eek:) All musicians

Bill and Ted in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure LOL

Judy Davis as George Sand in Impromptu she is fiercely independent yet knows how to fall hard into a relationship. I loved how the gender stereotypes were blurred in this movie, I loved her strength, humor, creativity and how she loved. I also felt her flaws as my own, and liked how they were treated with humor- easier to swallow.

Milan Kundera's Unbearable Lightness of Being all three of the main characters are among my favorites. The two women are both artists by trade, and Tomaas a physician, yet still a creative force to be reckoned with. Kundera is my favorite author ~ I dig his philosophies and adore his writing but this novel hit me particularly hard.

04871.jpg

Okay, I am not sure she qualifies as artist, I could argue how she IS an artist if I were not so sleepy. Emily Watson as Bess from Breaking the Waves if you have yet to see this movie run run run and get it. Seriously. I go numb under its weight.

breaking-41.jpg

All of these characters taught me to open doors I thought were forbidden in my life and in my little creative endeavors.

You know the old commercials, I'd like to buy the world a coke? Well I would like to buy the world these three pieces of literature and the movies that followed.

Last edited:
Judy Davis as George Sand in Impromptu she is fiercely independent yet knows how to fall hard into a relationship. I loved how the gender stereotypes were blurred in this movie, I loved her strength, humor, creativity and how she loved. I also felt her flaws as my own, and liked how they were treated with humor- easier to swallow.

Milan Kundera's Unbearable Lightness of Being all three of the main characters are among my favorites. The two women are both artists by trade, and Tomaas a physician, yet still a creative force to be reckoned with. Kundera is my favorite author ~ I dig his philosophies and adore his writing but this novel hit me particularly hard.

04871.jpg

Okay, I am not sure she qualifies as artist, I could argue how she IS an artist if I were not so sleepy. Emily Watson as Bess from Breaking the Waves if you have yet to see this movie run run run and get it. Seriously. I go numb under its weight.

breaking-41.jpg

All of these characters taught me to open doors I thought were forbidden in my life and in my little creative endeavors.

You know the old commercials, I'd like to buy the world a coke? Well I would like to buy the world these three pieces of literature and the movies that followed.

Thanks for your help, miss swirls. It's funny because I just rescued Unbearable Lightness of Being from an old box of mine at my mother's home. I read it like ten years ago but don't remember anything about it... except some weird scene where some women are floating on water or something, a very surreal scene... is that from that book? can't remember, I think I read a couple of his. I read a short story of Kundera's, too, once but have never had another book of his stories...

I watched a documentary called Autism! The Musical. I guess they were all artists in a way. One of the kids played the cello as well. One of the girls sang with a very nice voice.

Speaking of musicians, there was The Soloist with Robert Downey Jr. and Jamie Foxx. Everybody loved it, I guess, but I admit I did not watch it all the way through. Didn't do much for me.

Speaking of Jamie Foxx, there are quite a few musician biopics. Ray, Johnny Cash, what's that one about Djengo Rheinhardt? Oh yeah, Sweet and Low Down with Sean Penn. I've seen that movie a couple times and think it's quite well done. There is one about Charlie Parker that Clint Eastwood directed I believe called Bird. There is a very good documentary about Thelonius Monk called Straight No Chaser I believe, that's a great one doc if you like Monk, he was pretty out there.

I watched a documentary called Autism! The Musical. I guess they were all artists in a way. One of the kids played the cello as well. One of the girls sang with a very nice voice.

Speaking of musicians, there was The Soloist with Robert Downey Jr. and Jamie Foxx. Everybody loved it, I guess, but I admit I did not watch it all the way through. Didn't do much for me.

Speaking of Jamie Foxx, there are quite a few musician biopics. Ray, Johnny Cash, what's that one about Djengo Rheinhardt? Oh yeah, Sweet and Low Down with Sean Penn. I've seen that movie a couple times and think it's quite well done. There is one about Charlie Parker that Clint Eastwood directed I believe called Bird. There is a very good documentary about Thelonius Monk called Straight No Chaser I believe, that's a great one doc if you like Monk, he was pretty out there.

And there's Round Midnight, also produced by Eastwood, that stars the late, great Dexter Gordon as an ex-pat jazz musician living in Paris in the late 1950s. Wonderful film with great music. Gordon got a Best Actor nomination for the character he played, which is based on Lester Young and Bud Powell. If you like jazz, you'd love it. :)

The Fictional and Actual Artist's Space will not exist as a physical venue but only through it's products ie: archive, documentation of events, and in particular a catalogue and work for each event. It will represent both fictional artists as well as a range of artists from various disciplines; writers and musicians, visual artists and non-artists.

-------------------------

Accountant Jobs
Accounting Jobs

Back