Finally got my pegging!

This past weekend was my anniversary and leading up to it my wife, whom I had asked a few times over the last few years about pegging and always turned the conversation off thinking it was wrong and gay (this is in fact a very strict Southern Baptist girl I married 40 years ago) came up to me and showed me the pages she was viewing on her laptop while we were watching and low & behold on it was a bunch of strap-on toys. She asked me what I thought and I picked out a few different items all smaller toys and then picked out a much larger one, to my amazement she was not turned off at all about it.

Fast forward to last Friday and my wife handing me a wrapped present saying happy anniversary, I handed her a small box watching her open it and the smile on her face when she say the matching diamond bracelet and earring set, she kissed me telling me she loved them and couldn't wait to wear them and show them off. She told me to open my present, after unwrapping it I found she had bought a complete pegging set for me, well us, that included of course the strap-on itself along with three realistic feeling cocks of varying size the largest being 8" with a 2" diameter and three different sized butt plugs. She saw the smile on my face and handed me another small box which I opened finding two different lubes, an anal lube applicator and a douche bulb, I smiled even broader knowing what I was in for something I have dreamt about for a long time.

She used the douche on me until she was satisfied I was totally clean and lubed me up taking her time with the smallest one which was 6" that I took easily, quickly she moved to the next 7" one which I was able to take with just a bit more effort but still easy. After a few minutes of that she moved to the biggest one which required a bit more effort on her part to introduce it to me but she was able to slowly and with more lube get deep inside me. I honestly think the effort she needed to exert was exciting for her as she was quiet during the use of the 1st two but was beginning to become vocal during the use of the last one.

She said things to me I never thought would come out of the mouth from my wife of 40 years, things that were both sexy and emasculating of which both turned me on so much more than I could dream. She kept up doing it for well into an hour and I came twice, luckily she put an extra comforter on the bed to soak it up before she fucked me. After she pulled out she slapped my ass with it and asked me how I liked her cock which I told her I loved it, she then lay on the bed legs spread with it up and the air and asked me if I wanted to suck her cock, it's funny she was asking me to do something she stopped doing for me for so long I can't remember it. I knelt and took the tip of it in my mouth pretending I was sucking another man's cock as I got deeper on it she started pumping up and down until she found my throat and pushed it inside, luckily this was a very flexible soft one and I didn't gag much and on the 4th try I was able to allow her to throat fuck me with it. She had me do this until she was in need of relief for herself and ordered me to remove it from her and eat her pussy which I gladly did wanting to show her my appreciation, two orgasms later she was wiped our as was I and we fell asleep.

I guess miracles happen as I never thought this girl would ever give in to that dream of mine!
I never would’ve considered something like this until a girl I was dating took her vibrator and started rubbing my dick at first and then went below the balls. Each time she moved a little lower she’d look to see my reaction, which was the opposite of what she expected. It felt good! Then she moved to my hole and it felt even better. Next she put in me just a little bit and now I was experiencing a feeling I’ve never had. My moans and gyration of my hips gave her the ok to fully insert it. I started having cum oozing out without touching myself. I was so aroused that it got her turned on and wet. We had the best sex ever that morning. Long story even longer it made me seek out other ways to regain that feeling again. That lead to exploring my bi side and eventually having another girl I went out with coming over and pegging me as I was bent over the couch. AMAZING! Although it’s been about 5yrs I still think about that night often and hopefully can do it again soon. Congrats on having that experience.

This past weekend was my anniversary and leading up to it my wife, whom I had asked a few times over the last few years about pegging and always turned the conversation off thinking it was wrong and gay (this is in fact a very strict Southern Baptist girl I married 40 years ago) came up to me and showed me the pages she was viewing on her laptop while we were watching and low & behold on it was a bunch of strap-on toys. She asked me what I thought and I picked out a few different items all smaller toys and then picked out a much larger one, to my amazement she was not turned off at all about it.

Fast forward to last Friday and my wife handing me a wrapped present saying happy anniversary, I handed her a small box watching her open it and the smile on her face when she say the matching diamond bracelet and earring set, she kissed me telling me she loved them and couldn't wait to wear them and show them off. She told me to open my present, after unwrapping it I found she had bought a complete pegging set for me, well us, that included of course the strap-on itself along with three realistic feeling cocks of varying size the largest being 8" with a 2" diameter and three different sized butt plugs. She saw the smile on my face and handed me another small box which I opened finding two different lubes, an anal lube applicator and a douche bulb, I smiled even broader knowing what I was in for something I have dreamt about for a long time.

She used the douche on me until she was satisfied I was totally clean and lubed me up taking her time with the smallest one which was 6" that I took easily, quickly she moved to the next 7" one which I was able to take with just a bit more effort but still easy. After a few minutes of that she moved to the biggest one which required a bit more effort on her part to introduce it to me but she was able to slowly and with more lube get deep inside me. I honestly think the effort she needed to exert was exciting for her as she was quiet during the use of the 1st two but was beginning to become vocal during the use of the last one.

She said things to me I never thought would come out of the mouth from my wife of 40 years, things that were both sexy and emasculating of which both turned me on so much more than I could dream. She kept up doing it for well into an hour and I came twice, luckily she put an extra comforter on the bed to soak it up before she fucked me. After she pulled out she slapped my ass with it and asked me how I liked her cock which I told her I loved it, she then lay on the bed legs spread with it up and the air and asked me if I wanted to suck her cock, it's funny she was asking me to do something she stopped doing for me for so long I can't remember it. I knelt and took the tip of it in my mouth pretending I was sucking another man's cock as I got deeper on it she started pumping up and down until she found my throat and pushed it inside, luckily this was a very flexible soft one and I didn't gag much and on the 4th try I was able to allow her to throat fuck me with it. She had me do this until she was in need of relief for herself and ordered me to remove it from her and eat her pussy which I gladly did wanting to show her my appreciation, two orgasms later she was wiped our as was I and we fell asleep.

I guess miracles happen as I never thought this girl would ever give in to that dream of mine!
I guess there’s hope that Mrs Older will change her mind to. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Back