first meeting question

corkie2 said:
Well, here it is Sat evening and I sit here all alone. lol I have not hear from this guy in several day's and don't think I will. I feel that I scared him off by sticking to my gun's. lol

I am afraid he could not handle me after all. I warned him that I was not your normal every day subby......lmao hehehe!!!

Oh well, he is not what I was looking for after all. I want a real man who will love, cherish, respect and care for me as well as use and enjoy me and my body with great regularity!!

;-)

corkie2 said:
Well, here it is Sat evening and I sit here all alone. lol I have not hear from this guy in several day's and don't think I will. I feel that I scared him off by sticking to my gun's. lol

I am afraid he could not handle me after all. I warned him that I was not your normal every day subby......lmao hehehe!!!

Oh well, he is not what I was looking for after all. I want a real man who will love, cherish, respect and care for me as well as use and enjoy me and my body with great regularity!!

woohoo!!! good for you ... speaking as a dominant (and for another) I would be happy to have a sub who has limits & is willing and able to speak their mind about them ... that makes the submission all the better when it is given.

Congratulations.....IMHO it takes a lot of strength to resist the pressure and dangled carrot in order to hold out for what you know is right for you. So often that little voice can undermine our gut instinct.

Catalina :rose:

Right, I think everyone knows this guy's approach had nothing to do with BDSM. He was simply going for sex and she did the right thing to rebuff his awkward advances.

corkie2, good luck finding an actual dominant and please check out this link:

http://www.twoheartsonesoul.com/acidtest.htm

Mr Blonde said:
Right, I think everyone knows this guy's approach had nothing to do with BDSM. He was simply going for sex and she did the right thing to rebuff his awkward advances.

corkie2, good luck finding an actual dominant and please check out this link:

http://www.twoheartsonesoul.com/acidtest.htm

Very good website Mr Blonde ... I would suggest more than just submissive females read it - even thought that is who it is obviously geared towards. We have run into more than our fair share of "snerts" and HNGs ourselves.

Back