First time Wife let me post!

Guys! (And some ladies!) Sorry been busy for the holidays the past few weeks…

She absolutely LOVED all the comments was reading them along and came to them. She wanted to read through them again and cum… she said I can release another pic soon! Stay tuned

Thanks guys. She’s so flattered!

She absolutely LOVED all the comments was reading them along and came to them. She wanted to read through them again and cum… she said I can release another pic soon! Stay tuned

Beautiful lady, our pleasure to flatter. Would love for her to respond to some of the comments, letting us know how they make her feel; her wet, trembling fingers, skittering across the keyboard....
Hope you had a great Christmas and will have an equally good New Year!
T.

Looking forward to it

Looking forward to it.

YAAASSS!! Boys (and ladies!) she gave me the OK to post another one. She sent me this one a bit ago as a “I’m waiting for you when you get home”

She asked if I still had it and I said yes. Then she said said “send this one and let their imagination run wild with what they’d do to me in this position”

So… what would you do??? 62C0C16D-0B3E-4464-A612-167559EF81F8.jpeg

YAAASSS!! Boys (and ladies!) she gave me the OK to post another one. She sent me this one a bit ago as a “I’m waiting for you when you get home”

She asked if I still had it and I said yes. Then she said said “send this one and let their imagination run wild with what they’d do to me in this position”

So… what would you do??? View attachment 2202824

Very sexy. Beg her for more

Actually the first thing I would do is put a smile on her face..
Then get her naked and wanting to make my dick hard

Good lord, your wife is smoking hot. I hope she has multiple orgasms every day, because she deserves it. A gorgeous dark-haired lady with such a marvelous body. Makes my cock thick, that's for sure. You're a lucky, lucky guy!

Sexiest one yet!!

Well the first thing would be to attach my collar and leash, then she can get to work servicing m.

Couldn't say. It would be too rude. But we would both me very sore afterwards!

Absolutely gorgeous! I'd love her to be straddling my face like that as she waits for a hard cock to brush against those lips.

We all know we don’t put out a fire by ourselves, it takes a team to get it under control! I want to be on your team with this raging beauty and take turns with you. This is the perfect starting position with her sucking each of our cocks but I can assure you it wouldn’t be long before she had more than her mouth filled with a cock.

She LOVES the comments. She’s going to let me post another one. But…. Wanted some input on what everyone wants to see?

Message us or post here what part you want to see next (no face)

Thank you to everyone for helping her feel confident to post these for everyone to enjoy. She’s loving the tributes!

She LOVES the comments. She’s going to let me post another one. But…. Wanted some input on what everyone wants to see?

Thank you to everyone for helping her feel confident to post these for everyone to enjoy. She’s loving the tributes!
Full frontal minus face of course

Smoking hot and a very sexy and being on her knees makes for an amazing pic!

Hey guys!

Wife finally agreed to allow me to post.

Comment below say whatever you’d like
What you would do with them
Thoughts on them

32C. Petite. 26.

Tribute them if you want just send me the pic

I’ll be showing her the comments
(she’s got a touch of exhibitionism in her)
Magnificence...oh my!!!

Hey guys!!!

Round 3. She let me post another one. She hand picked this one to give you guys a bit more of her curves.

Anyone want to see her ass? Trying to convince her of that next.

Enjoy!

Let us know your comments I share with her all of them
I love her beautiful skin....her sexy curves....her sweet tummy....you must never tire of exploring her and her incredible body!!!

Her mouth wrapped round my cock
Her tits wrapped round my cock
Her pussy being filled by my cock
Her on all fours being impaled on my cock (Maybe there's a recurring theme here - echoed no doubt by 1000s of other Litsters)

Love to see her naked from the neck down showing all her goods :love:

Back