First Timer

Long, boring story...

silent_wolf said:
How did u get involved???

Prob a question u have been asked many a time, but people are telling me to ask questions just following orders

SW

I was a swinger, and I was looking around for some fun online. I met this Dom who has a polymoric relationship in that is wife is his alpha submissive and they usually have a bet sub. I was interested in it, and I began training online as a submissive. After a bit (I am simplifying this) I had to go RL and so he had be join the local BDSM group in Central Washington. I started attending and and started playing with some of the people there. One day a group of us were taught my some of the Dom/mes to play with a male sub. I found my niche, I preferred wielding the flogger as it were.

So I became a Domme. I got released by my Trainer, and I became playing as a Domme.

I put an ad in Alt.com, and got my first sub, glennie who although was uncollared gave himself to Me and in fact he is still under my protection. I had to release him to relocate to the East coast.

I acquired sissyboy in 2001, when I moved here, and I have had others like my other part-time sub, bitchboy.

Eb

Wow,

That is interesting, i know its a long haul but i want to try both sides to see what suits me most

Thank u for sharing

silent_wolf said:
Wow,

That is interesting, i know its a long haul but i want to try both sides to see what suits me most

Thank u for sharing

Welcome. Just remember that you never stop learning. I learn a lot from Dom/mes & subs who are more experienced than I am. And I also believe in the mentoring process. Finding a mentor is instrumental in keeping you grounded and on the right track.

Eb

welcome SW! i just wanted to say (sorry for repeating what Eb just said) that you will never stop learning unless you choose to. I have been involved for 21 yrs now (christ i am getting up there) and i still find things that i have yet to learn. Enjoy take your time and don't feel rushed, the the best way to learn is at your pace, if somebody tries to push you further or faster than you are ready to go, back off that person. good luck and remember we are here and can answer most of your questions or point you in the right direction if we are unable to.

lil red

Thank u lil red,

Im takin lots of baby steps (without the nappy) i wasnt sure what to put so i thought honesty was the best policy, i can say enough how great people are being....

SW

Would appear my post has died on its arse!! lol

Well it was my birthday yesterday

SW

Belated happy B-day, silent_wolf

and don't feel like your post has gone awry ... simply hop into the multitude of threads that are around - you need not limit yourself to this one *s*, actually, it is the fate of all introduction threads to fade away as we take the people onboard and into our "regular schedule".

Come play, don't sit and wait to be played with!

Back