FLR Couple

We communicated a bit about and throughout the day. She is open to but shes self conscious on how and what to do and she didnt want to let me down. I ensured her she could never let me down and that its new for both of us. We can practice and try new things and find out what works for us.

Got home and told her I needed to shower and probably should give the cage a cleaning. When she agreed I asked if I could edge myself in the shower. She replied "No! You can't be trusted. Wash it and get the cage back on."

I think its coming together 🤞
Communication is key. I think you're in for an extremely good time. Both of you. I bet you were hard almost immediately when she turned you down. 😜

But is it sweet torture? One that you might crave occassionally?
From my own experience, I have been tortured from the pure need to be put in my place because I either came when I wasn't supposed to, or asked too much.

From my own experience, I have been tortured from the pure need to be put in my place because I either came when I wasn't supposed to, or asked too much.
asked too much? How do you ask too much?

We communicated a bit about and throughout the day. She is open to but shes self conscious on how and what to do and she didnt want to let me down. I ensured her she could never let me down and that its new for both of us. We can practice and try new things and find out what works for us.

Got home and told her I needed to shower and probably should give the cage a cleaning. When she agreed I asked if I could edge myself in the shower. She replied "No! You can't be trusted. Wash it and get the cage back on."

I think its coming together 🤞
I would say be patient. My wife is a great domme. But it took her a while to get into the mindset and approach. She is not a naturally dominant woman.

She is good at hand jobbing, edging me, ruining me or sometimes just doing a walk-away.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UmyqrPPmDHsSzQv9LiAucQIRyxelKjzo/view?usp=drivesdk

This morning I woke her up sucking on her gorgeous breasts. Once awake she spread her legs. I knew what that meant. I went down on her and made her cum. Rub my whole face in her juices so I can have her scent with me all day. When I finished I thank her for allowing me to eat her pussy. She replied. "You're welcome. Good job. Maybe tomorrow ipl let you cum....maybe."

I'm in cloud 9 this week. All I can think about is her and how to bring her more joy to keep these momentum going.

So I'm sitting in Barnes and Noble writing this post. I guess I'll start with the part that I'm being ordered to write this, in public. This is a newly created and shared account with my Domme. She's asked me to do this because she wants to show off the fact that she owns me. I've now been owned for a long time.

What have we explored?

- She likes to edge me relentlessly.
- She likes to peg me, explore my limits with this. I feel like I'm a bit of a size queen even though I struggle to get our current toys deep inside of me.
- She LOVES watching me suck her cocks. In fact, one of the ones she has, I learned to take super deep. My gagging is her favorite part. And when I pull the wet cock from my mouth, she especially loves seeing it lay across my face, all big and plumpy across my flushed skin.
- She likes to make me clean up. I'm very much a cumslut. Like A LOT. In fact, she just made me cum on my hand, eat it, and everything from the table the dripped off my hand. And I came a lot knowing she'd have me eat it.
- She has most recently wanted to cuck me off and cage me. We are getting a cage, soon.

Let us know what you think. We are open to chatting with others, so send a message to us. We will respond as best we can.
i love it when my wife degrades me and outs me to her friends, men and women. The humiliation is as much of an arousal as my being put naked and on my knees in front of them.

This morning I woke her up sucking on her gorgeous breasts. Once awake she spread her legs. I knew what that meant. I went down on her and made her cum. Rub my whole face in her juices so I can have her scent with me all day. When I finished I thank her for allowing me to eat her pussy. She replied. "You're welcome. Good job. Maybe tomorrow ipl let you cum....maybe."

I'm in cloud 9 this week. All I can think about is her and how to bring her more joy to keep these momentum going.
Something I'll dream of doing today or this weekend. Good for you!

We sleep always nude in bed and when we awake in the mornings we cuddle and kiss and my wife plays a bit with my balls and my nipples. That makes me always horny and my cock swells in its cage as far as possible. Are you horny to fuck and cum sweety, my wife asks and my answer is yessss honey. Are you allowed to fuck? No honey. Why not? I'm never inside, cum to fast , no stamina. Correct. Allowed to cum sweety? Also not. Why? You want me total chaste. Yes, and you agreed. So I think I should do something against your hornyness. She then gives my "useless" balls around 20 hard slaps with her flat hand, so that they burn as hell. And now go down and let your tongue do it's morningdance and make me orgasm the first time this day.
A very good start every morning for us both.

We sleep always nude in bed and when we awake in the mornings we cuddle and kiss and my wife plays a bit with my balls and my nipples. That makes me always horny and my cock swells in its cage as far as possible. Are you horny to fuck and cum sweety, my wife asks and my answer is yessss honey. Are you allowed to fuck? No honey. Why not? I'm never inside, cum to fast , no stamina. Correct. Allowed to cum sweety? Also not. Why? You want me total chaste. Yes, and you agreed. So I think I should do something against your hornyness. She then gives my "useless" balls around 20 hard slaps with her flat hand, so that they burn as hell. And now go down and let your tongue do it's morningdance and make me orgasm the first time this day.
A very good start every morning for us both.
That's an incredible start to your morning!!!

i love it when my wife degrades me and outs me to her friends, men and women. The humiliation is as much of an arousal as my being put naked and on my knees in front of them.
I have REALLY started liking the degradation. It's insane how much it turns me on!!! When she's edging me, we almost immediately have to slow down. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
This past week, I was traveling for work. My sweet, sweet domme made me bring my toys with me - cage, prostate vibrator, and a nice big & thick cock. In my checked bag.... It was embarrassing knowing someone was going to most definitely see what I had in there when they x-rayed it. The only saving grace was that I wasn't going to be present... But I just know.

The entire week, when I wasn't doing work related tasks, I was effectively made to cum over and over. I was an idiot and forgot the keys to my cage, so I couldn't use that like she wanted.

Toys were left out. It was obviously a room for one male based on the clothes in the room. Another one of those embarrassing things was that house keeping definitely saw my cage, my cock, and my vibrator.

It made my girl so wet knowing someone else basically knew I was a cock slut....

There's a lot more, but I don't really want to spoil it all in one post.

The first night, she made my pull the cock out and suck it. I had to keep showing her how much I liked feeling my mouth full and how much of a good boy I was for her. So humiliating, but so fucking good.

She also made me open the curtain just enough to leave a small gap in the middle. I was up a few floors, but there was a parking deck nearby that had the potential of seeing in. At one point, I was told to drop to my knees with my back to the window, and to stroke myself off. When I got close to the edge, she made me go stand behind the curtain, and cum on the window. If someone was there, all anyone would have been able to see is maybe the curtains shaking, and then my cum all over the window. But HOLY FUCK! I came like a fountain even after she drained me multiple times leading up to that.

Geez. I made the mistake of telling her that sucking the cock made me feel like her. She then told me how much she wanted to dress me up and watch me suck a big dick. She said I'd feel like her sweet baby girl. 😩 Even worse, that she'd add on a collar. 😩😩😩

Back