For women not into cuckolding…

Do you believe this is changing, however slowly? Seems like there's an article/story about ENM or polyamory every other day. (I know, I know--what am I reading?!)

I think that’s more a reflection of you and smart algorithms than anything else.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

This is an interesting conversation. I have been into CFNM for a very long time. No humiliation, no cuckolding. My wife worked with me and my fantasies along this line and we had some amazing experiences.
Neither of us was into sharing each other.
I see this as a loving relationship where I can let go of my day to day life at work and let her take the lead. We talked about possible scenarios where we could both enjoy this fantasy.
She would suggest who she would like to invite to see my sub side and her control of me. She once said her aunt would be willing to participate. She always said, "I just don't think I can go through with it".
We played many different scenarios over the years. She had me naked many times where we could have been seen and might have been. I loved her hand jobs when I was driving on a busy highway. After the first time, I asked her if she thought we were seen. She said, we were definitely seen.
This came about because I told her, she could do anything with me or to me, anywhere, any time she wanted and I would do anything she wanted. She called me "her slut" and we both loved it.

Do you believe this is changing, however slowly? Seems like there's an article/story about ENM or polyamory every other day. (I know, I know--what am I reading?!)

Perhaps a little bit. Very slowly. But I think that to really change attitudes we often require a critical mass of people to demand acceptance.

This may be taking the point too far, but I am not sure that society has become enlightened over time as much as we might like to believe. We change our biases and bigotries, but we still have them. We as a society just decide which groups to accept that were previously excluded and which to exclude that were previously accepted. Meanwhile we vilify the biases and bigotries of the excluded groups and turn a blind eye to it among the accepted groups.

But that transition from excluded to accepted usually requires that the group demanding acceptance be able to prove that they have been legitimately oppressed and/or persecuted.

I don't think that those of us in alternative lifestyles really fit that profile. We are simply judged sort of like the way sex workers or promiscuous women are judged. Changing that requires getting to the heart of not only moral assumptions but also the insecurities of a lot of people. So there is a lot of resistance. I can make the case that it is just a personal choice and not any of anybody else's business. But reality is that changes in sexual attitudes have major implications for all people in society.

I can’t help but feel most married women would jump at the chance to have sex with other men with her husband’s approval. And those that wouldnt are apprehensive because they’re thinking this is her husband’s way to be able to sleep with other women.

I can’t help but feel most married women would jump at the chance to have sex with other men with her husband’s approval. And those that wouldnt are apprehensive because they’re thinking this is her husband’s way to be able to sleep with other women.

A lot would. But many do have traditional views of sex and monogamy. And especially if those views are rooted in religion they won't permit themselves to consider that to be acceptable. Even if they have that desire deep down they won't admit it even to themselves.

Back