Forbidden Taste (Closed)

I couldn't think of anything to say. Anything I thought didn't make any sense for reality. I mean Elizabeth fucking teleported! One moment she was not there and then suddenly she was. Not only that but she had knocked down a fucking football player like she was made of steel.

Was she Supergirl?

Then she was upon me. My breath caught in my throat as I hadn't seen her move. She was just there, looking worried and afraid for me. I didn't understand, not until Scott spat off some shit and cause Elizabeth to turn and scream at him.

The Visage that turned toward me was one of nightnares. Discolored eyes, harsh veins outlining her sockets, long deadly looking fangs. The new look of Elizabeth made my blood run cold and my heart pound heavy in my chest.

I gasped aND said the only thing that came to mind. "My honey, what big teeth you have."

I chuckled and backed away, raising my hands. What the hell was she? Demon? Vampire? Experiencing severe PMS? "Look I uh....I was afraid you were mad and I got a feeling that you would do something you might regret. Please don't hurt me..."

I backed up further until my back was pressed against a tree and I was trapped. "I may have also....stolen your car." I closed my eyes tightly and waited for her to hit me.

Elizabeth

"Stol-..." Paused, stunned. Deeply, profoundly just.. amazed. He did not freak out on me, fuck! He said nothing at all about ANYTHING he just witnessed?! Was he in denial or something??

"You are ok then, yeah?" I moved closer, this time at a human pace and reached out to touch his chest, his hand. "Those two .... jerks!" Spat out with a malicious hiss, "won't be bothering you again.." Fingers tugged at his shirt front, stepping closer and smiling as he winced and cringed a bit. "I'm not going to hit you! Dolt.." Affectionately scolding him.

Eyes were normal once more, fangs were gone and color had resumed a natural glowing radiance of beauty. "Oh, stop.. Why would I hurt you? And you can not steal my car, I know you. You borrowed it, sure.. Steal? I doubt it." chuckled in response.

Still I had to peer at him and wonder, was he truly alright? Was he having a mental melt down after what He had just saw? "You aren't going to say anything, just a joke about my big bag wolf teeth?"

Her face shifted back to the beauty that took my breath away as she moved closer to me. Her pace was slow and careful as if she could feel my fear. Well....maybe fear wasn't the right word. Flabergastedness? I didn't really know what to think. She was something else. Something crazy, but....I supposed I knew that already. No one that beautiful could be human. No one that for some reason liked me.

I opened my mouth and shook my head. "Elizabeth. I saw.....you teleported. Or blinked. Or fuck....I don't know. Then your teeth....i.....you are a vampire or something right? I mean that is the only thing in my brain right now. The fangs, the strength, the powers, the beauty...vampire is the only thing that makes sense."

I realized that she had sucked my dick and I groaned. "Oh god are you just being nice to me so you can drink me dry through my dick?" I asked in fear.

My hand shaking ly dug her car keys from my pocket and I held them out to her. "Here your car....just don't drink my dick blood. Or any blood. Or shit." I stammered like a freak.

Elizabeth

Silently, I watched him. Without word or movement, simply stared at him. Minutes ticking by before I came to the conclusion he would wet himself If I stepped a single foot near him.

a hand came up and brushed bangs from my eyes, head down and eyes at the ground beneath my shoes. I should've known better.

I DID know better and yet, here we were.

"Drive yourself back to school, Jason." Sadness crept into my voice, but I felt the world swallowing me whole once more. I would have to wipe his memories, but not now. Not at this moment, not with him fragile and freaking out.

"Good bye Jason." stepping forward, brushing lips to his cheek as he seemed to flinch when I touched him. And then I was gone, running. Home, for now and then who knows. Maybe a day or two I could visit him, wipe his memories of me and move on.

My words had an effect that I never expected. And definitely didn't understand. Her face became awash with sorrow, it was so clear and heavy that I felt a pain in my stomach as if she had punched me. I never wanted to see that look on her face, no matter what she was, she was still my girlfriend....I think.

She said goodbye and kissed my cheek before I could react. I jerked as I realized I had been dazed again. She didn't take it well and before I could reply, she was gone.

I stood there feeling like she had ripped my heart out as she ran away. A bleed gapping hole inside my chest with no purpose other than to kill me remained. I don't know how long I stared off into space, I do know that when I came to my senses I was on my knees and it was dark outside.

"Elizabeth?" I whispered.

I jumped to my feet in a panic and ran back through the woods. I needed to get to my phone which I had left on the driver seat in case of something I didn't understand. As I ran blindly through the woods I didn't realize that I wasn't able to see very well until I smashed my face into the tree trunk.

My nose shattered and my vision when so white with pain that I thought the Holocaust had come to town. I fell onto my back screaming in agony as blood gushed from my nose. I rolled around for a bit until I could think again, and paniced when I realized I would have to drive with a gushing nose in Elizabeth's car.

Elizabeth.

Why did she run?

What happened and what had made her so sad.

By the time I mean it to her car I was crying, and in pain. But my nose was the least of my sorrows. It had seemed so final when she left. I truly believed I would never see her again.

I found myself leaning against her car for a while just sobbing...and bleeding.

"Why so sad young man?" A voice came from behind me.

I spun and the pain made my vision blurry. When I refocused I swear I saw my uncle standing fifteen feet from me in a trench coat. My head must be fucked because my uncle lived in New York and couldn't be here.

I blinked a few times and realized that it wasn't my uncle. No it was someone else. Some guy who appeared to be extremely almost otherworldly handsome, and kinda looked like my uncle but not really.

"Who are you?"

The man smiled slowly, without revealing teeth. "Hungry."

I froze for a moment, wondering if I could get away if I tried. The man moved forward a few steps though, locking me in place with fear before I could react.

"This car isn't yours." He said coming up until he could run a hand across the hood. "I am looking for the owner of the car. Have you seen her?"

I tried to act though as my nose dripped badly. "Sorry, not lately."

"Shame." He said calmly. "You see she is someone of grave importance to me. And I will go through any lengths to find her. If you were lying to me.....for example....I would have to rip out your entrails and hang you from a tree."

The calmness in which he threatened me gave me no doubt that he was being completely honest. Still I couldn't tell him what I didn't know. "Still don't know where she is. If you'll excuse me..." I tried the open the door but his hand was there holding it shut.

He looked at me carefully, his eyes lingering on the blood dripping out of my fucked up nose. "If you see her. Tell her Micah is looking for her. And his patience is running low."

I took a deep breath to speak but as I opened my mouth the man faded before my very eyes. His form became like mist, then even that vanished.

Shit had just gotten very fucking weird in a very short amount of time.

I got home and dealt with my dad freaking out about my nose and the fact that I had just gone missing this afternoon. A couple hours of emergency rooms and I was back home in my room with a nose full of guaze.

My heart ached as I wondered if I would ever see her again. Now that the nose was settled and I was back home, I was free to hurt and feel sorry for myself about losing her. I felt empty and hollow, never would I find someone like her again.

As days passed I became blank. Moving from task to task and class to class with a blankness. I ignored my friends, I ignored teachers that called on me. Everyday passed in a blur. I wondered if I should have insulted that creature man, taunted him to kill me so I wouldnt have to feel this anymore.

Last edited:
Elizabeth

It took days to lead Micah away from town, luring him to Seattle. Letting myself be seen by his sheeple, minions around every damned corner. I bought plane tickets, cancelled them, A few random ships, a couple of hotels, a car rental.. Which burned to the ground. WASN'T MY FAULT! But finally I went into Canada and managed to escape them there, thinking (I hope) that I was heading for Anchorage Alaska. It was the best I could do on such short notice.

Jason always on my mind, knowing I left it unfinished and had yet to wipe his memories of me and our time and wondering what kind of mental melt down the guy was going through. I feel guilty, have felt it the entire time but ... fuck! What can I do with psycho control freak on my ass!? I still don't know what it is Micah wants with me, but I am not slowing down to ask the piss-ant either.

Took three weeks - and judging by the whispers and rumors of things.. Jason isn't handling my absence well. And yet, has told no one what I am. Huh.. Go figure. Maybe he's rightly scared about being locked up in a mental hospital if he goes off telling his crazy story to someone else? He looks sad, miserable but healing nicely. Can not even see the broken nose, just some light bruising around each eye remained.

Pushing up the window, sliding inside the warmth and dry bedroom to watch him from the curtains and ledge. Waiting for him to notice me, waiting to see if he will flip the fuck out on me and scream.

I couldn't shake the numbness, I tried to shake Elizabeth from my mind. Weeks went by, hollow days filled with blackness. Oh god I was starting to sound like Bella from Twilight. Fuck it shouldn't be this hard. I mean Elizabeth and I hadn't been....dating? I guess we had been dating, and it hadn't been long, so there was no reason for me to be so broken up. Yet no matter how hard I tried, no matter how much my friends tried to cheer me up, I could not shake her from my mind.

Maybe she had done some kind of vampire mind trick thing on me. Maybe she was an evil bitch who seduced young men into falling for her, then leaving them so she could watch them become hallow shades of who they once were. Then once I was adequately soulless, she would come and rip my throat out.

I sat up on my bed and rubbed my eyes. Elizabeth sat on the window seal waiting for me to say something. Stupid Elizabeth always showing up in my mind like that. I seemed to see her whenever I caught a glance out of the corner of my eye. Fucked up, I would turn quickly only to see it was my imagination.

This vision of Elizabeth didn't move though. Didn't fade. Didn't......wait.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes. "Now I know I'm going crazy." I muttered and flopped back onto the bed.

I stared up at the ceiling for a moment, then sat up quickly. Elizabeth was there!

"Elizabeth?" I gasped. She was really there. "ELIZABETH!" I dove off the bed and ran toward her, dropping to my knees in front of her. "OH MY GOD! IM SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU ANGRY I JUST DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THINGS! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! ILL DO ANYTHING JUST DONT LEAVE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!" I pleaded, spit flying from my lips.

Elizabeth

Cringing at the shriek of his voice and state of panic, I quickly fixed a hand upon his mouth to silence him. "Shhhh!" Whispered, trying not to smile. "You will wake your dad.." Which he had probably done already. Sighs

"You did not make me angry, Jason." sighed out, weary from running and very tired for the first time in months. "Stop groveling and get up.." Laughed but not at him. Studying him closely still, watchful for panic to kick in and him to start freaking out once more.

"I had to .. leave town on short notice for awhile.." Not wish to delve into details on Micah and his wear abouts. "At times I have to pick up and go, without a word. Its one of those times, or was.. not sure really.." I pulled him with me to the bed and sat down, chewing my lip as I contemplated what to do.

Mind wipe? Say good bye? Hell... Again, I sighed heavily. Unsure what to do. I wish Aiden was here, Jason was sweet and all.. But he was not powerful enough to protect me, not sure he ever would be.

"So..." Fingers toyed with the zipper of my hoodie, "You tell anyone..About me?"

Suddenly I felt complete again. Whole. Good for the first time in a month. I smiled as she led me back to my bed. Together we sat down and I eagerly waited for her to speak to me. I didn't care what she wanted, so long as she was with me again, everything would be alright now. I could see the thoughts across her face, but I couldn't tell what she was really thinking.

She asked if I told anyone about her and I blinked. I had forgotten in all of this really what she was. Forgotten that she was a powerful vampire, more powerful than I ever thought a vampire could be. I hadn't thought about that part of her the whole time she was gone. I didn't even care about it, all that mattered was that she wasn't hear with me.

My throat got tight and I shook my head. "Of course not. Who would believe it? And why would I betray you?" I looked at her. "Even though I felt destroyed when you left and you total deserve me blabbing about you." I shook my head. "I couldn't do that to you, no matter what you did to me." I sighed and smiled gently. "You'll just have to make it up to me somehow." I said with a wink.

Then I lifted my finger and pressed it to her nose. "Which I hope you brought presents or something." I teased.

Elizabeth

"Presents?" a brow lift and .. really? Presents?! "I was running for my life, Jason. Leading Micah away from here, you, me.. The whole town. I didn't stop to eat, shop, sleep, piss.." Frustrated I got up from the bed and paced a little back and forth.

"I am not sure we are going to work out, Jason.." I hated this speech, but he is just so young, naive. "You would have to be in my world to understand and, well.. You can't be. You're .." I stopped to face him, brows drawn and frowning and yet, saddened by it as well. "I was wrong to even speak to you, to risk your life.." He looked so sad, so miserable and here I was breaking his heart all over again.

"I should have waited for you to grow up and mature, experience life a little more.." damn my selfish nature!

I thought things would be fine now. I thought everything could go back to how they were the little while before she took off on me. I didn't think she would have come all the way back to break up with me. But here I sat, as Elizabeth paced in front of me, telling me how this could never work and we could never be together. I was too young and it wasn't right for her to drag me along with her in the danger that is her life.

I was so angry I couldn't see straight. I glared at her. "Are you done?" I asked, slowly rising to my feet. "You pulled this lever. You cannot just come here after ripping my soul out just to tell me that your are going to do it again!" I waved my arms angrily. "Why did you fucking come back then? Just to hurt me more? Fucking bullshit Elizabeth! What are you trying to do to me?" I shouted, too loud but hopefully not enough to wake my Dad.

I sat down on the bed and shook my head. "IF you are going to leave then fucking leave so I don't get my hopes up anymore." I spat at her, tears rolling down my face.

Elizabeth

Arms folded and a single brow arched up, "Are YOU done now?" Shot right back at him, but colder, softly spoken and quiet. A bad combination. Foot steps were heard as his dad came up to the door, yet he did not knock nor enter the room.

"Your father is outside the door, so I will not say much more than this. It isn't all about YOU, Jason. When someone is in danger for their life, OTHER things take precedence over fairy tales and love stories.. LIKE survival!" Snapped back at him, glaring as blood roared.

"You sit here and give me some bull crap about how I DID YOU wrong when I was out there, running from a mad man bent on killing at best! Or worse. I am TRYING my hardest to protect you from that lunatic, but you sit here and throw accusations and hatred.. How about you come see me when YOU calm the fuck down!" I went past him, to the door as quiet and far too quickly to alert his father, the door swung open wide as I gave his father a withering look and moved past, down the stairs and out the front door. "YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE!" Shouted out and echoed through the neighborhood, darkness swallowing me up as I walked towards home.

An hour later I was sitting with my father downstairs sipping on a cup of cocoa telling him almost everything. I didn't know what to do, I loved Elizabeth and I was so hurt at her leaving me that I didn't understand what reasons she might have had. To have her back only to hear her talking about leaving again was more than I could stomach and I said shit I shouldn't have said.

I of course left out the part about her being a vampire. But everything else I told him and hoped that I could get some fatherly advice out of him. After I finished I watched my dad sit there staring at his cup. He said nothing, just sit there, swirling his fucking cup.

I bit my lip and waited for him to say something. "I...."

"So go get her back." He said firmly.

I blinked and looked at him. "What?"

"She told you to come to her when you grow up. I think your realize what you've done. So go get her back." He stood up and took my cup from me. "Take the car, drive over there with the windows down to cool your head and get her back."

"But..."

"Look Jason. She left you hanging for a long time and I get that upset you. But she came back when she never had too and that means something. You interupted her with your anger before she finished. So maybe she was getting things off her chest too. Go talk to her, calmly, and listen to what she has to say."

He pushed me toward the door. "That girl is wiser than her years, and I don't believe she would do anything to hurt you without good reason. Go apologise, and hope she forgives YOU."

So Twenty minutes later I was standing at Elizabeth's front door wearing a piece of paper across my chest that said, "I'm an asshole."

I knocked and chewed my lip, hoping to be able to fix this before I lost the one girl I have ever cared about. If I lost her, there was no replacing her.

When she appeared, I said, "Elizabeth I am a shit head. I am sorry for opening my big ass mouth. I just panicked and choose my actions poorly. But I do know this...I fucking love you, and I don't care what kind of danger being with you puts me in....If you left me, it would be worse than death. I'll face whatever I have too, just to be able to hold you in my arms at night. Please forgive me." I pleaded, my eyes watery and red.

Elizabeth

I sent the servants away, I needed quiet time and to be left alone. I know they didn't go too far from the house, they wouldn't leave me unprotected but they were far enough away not to be IN my way, tripping me and smothering me as well. I didn't need smothered, mothered or watched over! So I had told them, then they finally went on their own way a bit to give me breathing space.

I am an asshole at times. Jason was right about that part.

You don't live this long and not make enemies, not make those hard choices, not piss off the masses and loved ones. It is just how long term life is. I wasn't too surprised to find Jason at my door, but I was a bit to see the paper on his chest. I was angry but I couldn't help but laugh softly at it.

"From one asshole to another asshole, I get it." Was all I said to him at the door, opening it and moving aside for him to enter my home. He wasn't safe in my world and he was too damned young to understand that. He latched on to me almost as much as I had latched onto him. Only for different reasons. He was Aiden reincarnated to me, he was of that bloodline. THAT I was most certain of. He is the living host, a soul fragment and a weak version of himself.

For him, I would guess I am the first girlfriend he has ever had.

His words are sweet, his intention is well and good but he wouldn't survive Micah or any of them. And he would be used to bring me down, I just knew it without any fucking precognition.

"Come.." My hand took his and tugged him behind me. "You need a cuddle.." A lopsided smile lift, sad eyes met his red ones. I lead him upstairs and into my large master bedroom. He needed a prayer if he were to ever hope to survive, but he seemed stronger than he was, as he was here now and not trying to kill himself over a fantasy in his head.

"Strip." The door shut behind him, my windows and lights were already dimmed down load and no one could see in through the glass windows. Reaching up, I removed my own clothing. Kicking off shoes, tugging off shirt and peeling down my jeans. I stood in my underwear and nothing more, long enough to pull down the downy white bedding and crawl into the bed. "Come lie with me, I think we both need to just, lie awhile and relax."

I didn't know if she would forgive me, if she would still have to leave me, I didn't know what she would do. She had lived hundreds of years and had seen more than I could ever imagine therefore I couldn't possibly predict that she would take me upstairs into her home and tell me that we needed to semi naked cuddle.

She told me the strip and I did, quickly and without question. Though I noticed that she kept her underwear on so I left my boxers in place. As she pulled the bedspread down I got a brief moment to look around at the glorious bedroom, well furnished and yet simply laid out in a way that made it comforting. Her large bed looked incredibly soft and the blankets seemed warm and inviting.

I don't know what I expected, but it wasn't this. As I crawled into the bed and laid down only to have Elizabeth crawl over me and fall beside me, against me. I stared up at the ceiling for a while, feeling her soft, warm body against mine. I expected her to speak any moment. I expected her to tell me she still was leaving me, that my life was not worth risking for her.

I expected that and yet she remained silent.

I couldn't take it. "You're warm." I told her. "Does that mean you drank somebody?" I asked carefully, making sure she didn't hear any blame or fear in my voice. I wanted to know more about her vampire nature. And I couldn't do that without asking questions right? Besides if I kept her talking about random things, maybe I could keep her from bringing up the leaving me subject.

"What is it like? I mean biting someone. I kind of imagined it like a sexual rush." I said softly. I could barely hear myself but I knew she could hear me perfectly.

Elizabeth

A smile played, twitching as he spoke his thoughts to me. He was curious, they always were and would be. No harm in being curious, but much harm in being overly brave. My hand rested on his chest, listening to him breathe and feeling his beating heart thump in a strong healthy manner against it.

"It is.. for the person bitten. IT is better than sex for both of us. The endorphin and the .. serum type stuff we excrete whenever we bite something. It lulls them into a .. Euphoric state of mind, body and the suction is just as .. intense as thrusting your.." I stopped there, he had no real idea what sex was, so how could he compare it?

Words died down, a tender kiss was placed upon his chest as we lay there. A million thoughts and all on Micah and what he could and would do.. Especially to Jason.

"Why didn't he attack you? He had to have known you were a decedent?" It made no sense to me at all. Jason was a threat to the line, he was also carting part of Aiden within him and Micah couldn't sense that? It really did border on more careful and thorough investigation.

But not now, not tonight. We had already had a shitty enough reunion without asking more and more tense questions, more arguments. The only way really to protect Jason would to bring him into my world.

"Want to find out?" I couldn't help it, it just escaped my mouth without really carefully considering the consequences. But .. FUCK IT. Why not? Micah was close, Jason was bait and I was so sick and fucking tired of being alone. Could Jason survive the change? IF he even wanted it.

I smiled as she explained what it was like to be bitten, describing the sensations as similar to sex, yet trailing off before she actually said it. She knew I had nothing to relate the sex comparison to, so she let the words trail off. I thought about that for a moment. I thought about the unnatural difference in not only our ages, but our life experiences. I mean how much sex could she have had over the centuries? Probably more than I could contemplate.

Not just the sexual experience, she could have literally done every job on the planet with time to spare. I wanted to know more about her, I wanted to know what she did during the middle ages, or even crazy 1970's.

She muttered a question about why Micah hadn't attacked me, but I had a feeling that question was for her more than it was for me. So I stay quiet.

She asked, "Want to find out?"

I turned to look at her beautiful eyes, with a look of shock on my own. "Find what out? What it feels like for you to bite me? Or the.....other thing?" I swallowed nervously, and felt that tingle in my balls when I had a sexy thought.

Elizabeth

A bubble of laughter welled up, eyes shining with amusement.

"You are nineteen years old, Jason. Both!" said in a tone that clearly said "DUH!" but I did not say that aloud, merely implied it with a wink, a grin. "Are you curious to feel both?" Sliding closer, thigh sliding up and down his as I situated myself closer to him. A wiggle of hips and lift up enough to press more to his chest, his hands now having play space to move. IF he picked up on that subtle shift.

"So naive, but sweet. Endearing but yeah, it's time you got your man wings." Light of tone, soft of touch, I teased him gently. "Unless it bothers you, I won't make you do anything you don't wish to do. Maybe you need a safe word?" That grin widened and turned even more wicked than it had been earlier. "You know, something random like.." I had to think about this a moment. "Marshmallows!"

Eyeing him a moment, He seemed a bit stunned by the suggestion. "If you can handle sex and you can handle being bitten, maybe you can handle being like me?"

I didn't think I heard her correctly. Here I had been worried that she was leaving me, that she was going to give me this one night by her side before vanishing into the night forever. Then her words offered me the one thing every boy at school wanted from her.

Sex.

My virginity gone. To this goddess of immortality and beauty. To this wonderful, amazing woman.

Was I worthy?

As if she felt my tension, her thigh shifted to rub my leg back and forth. Like a cat suddenly deciding to become playful and rub upon you. Her body shifted over me a bit so she could look at me. I wasn't going to be stupid and ask if she was serious, I knew she was.

What I didn't expect her to offer to have sex, bite and possibly make me a vampire too. My eyes widened and my breath caught in my throat. Me? A vampire! I could totally see myself as a vampire. Plus the thought of being like her, being with her, forever, just.....it made my night.

I reached up with both hands and cupped her cheeks. "I fucking love you Elizabeth." I whispered and pulled her to my lips, kissing her deeply and with all the passion I could muster beneath her. "I'll do anything for you. I'll love you." I hissed, "I'll feed you. I'll become like you. Anything to keep you by my side." I felt like my tongue would burn with the heat of those words.

Still holding her cheeks I pushed her away a few inches so that I could meet her eyes. "One condition though." I told her, pausing for a moment. "You make me a man first." I grinned.

Elizabeth

Amused greatly but saying little, would lower myself to him and those lips. Tenderly I brushed mine to his, tasting him a bit. Enjoying the feel of his fuller lips to mine, suckling and nipping at him but a moment before I rose over him and straddled his waist. I knew he would not linger or last long, virgins never do but it was what it was.

Reaching back, the bra was the first thing to go sailing off the bed, my hips positioning him and his swelling cock between my own. Pressing the heat of me to him, I rolled against that growing arousal. Blanketed in a dark curtain of hair, I went down to him and again, traced his lips with my tongue.

"Open.. up." Taunted in a whispered purr, flicking my tongue along the seam of his lips until he bid me entry. Softly sighing at the pleasure rippling over me, the warmth was growing not only from feeding earlier but from arousal. Grinding that tender little button against the thick head pressing at me, I let him hear how he affected me with an appreciative moan of pleasure.

"Rip my panties off, Jason.." Wicked eyes peered down into his and smiled, "You want in, gotta take it.." Egging him on to not ask but take what he wanted so much. To erase modern societies constraints on him and his psyche, those constraints that were turning men into spineless boys. "I want to know I am wanted as much as I want you Jason.. "My tongue lipped into his mouth and tickled at the tender tip of his before pulling back, "Don't ask, find out for yourself."

I groaned in soft pleasures as she shift on top of me. My heart began to race as she reached behind her back to pop her bra free and revealed her perky, perfect globes of pleasure to my gaze. This was happening and her body was almost completely reveal to me. Elizabeth was a goddess, of that there was no denying. Being a vampire might mean she was a dark goddess, but it still didn't diminish her goddesshood.

She leaned in and kissed me. Teasing me with her tongue she seemed determined to encourage me to act on my own desires. And desires I did have. God her weight on my waist, her gentle but needy grinding on my rapidly hardening dick, I would lose my mind soon I just knew it.

She enjoyed this as well, her breathing changed, becoming heavy. Her breath came with pleasured moans and she rose up from my lips gently. My lips tingled from her touch, her taste lingered on my tongue. Then she issued me a simple command, take her. Well not quite. More to it than that, but the meaning was the same.

I felt my cock surge under her, and my head surge in a dizzying rush of desire.

Jason's eyed closed a moment, and when they opened Aidan looked up at Elizabeth. He smiled that slow and cool smile he always had, as if he knew your deepest secrets and desires. "Elizabeth, Micah is aware of the boy. He has been marked." He told the shocked woman on top of him.

Jason's hands reached up, but it was Aidan's touch that caressed her cheeks. "I wish I could be with you again my love. But alas, I can only give you a warning. Jason has been marked by the Elders, you must turn him, or he will die. Once he is a vampire, I can no longer visit you through him his powers will make him his own man. Know that I always loved you, and I want you to love again. Love Jason if you will, but LOVE again. Fairwell."

Then Aidan's light faded from Jason's eyes.

The headrush left me a little dizzy, but I knew exactly what to do. I knew exactly what Elizabeth wanted from me. I looked up at her with determination, which must of confused her because she had a strange look on her face. I sat up quickly, locking my lips to hers. I threw my arms around her and mashed her body against mine, crushing her breasts to my chest.

With a grunt, and never breaking our kiss, I bucked my hips and flipped us over so that she was "trapped" under me. My cock pressed firmly into her womanhood. I growled at her and pushed myself up enough to grab her panties tightly but the front and I tugged as hard as I could. Honestly I thought the material would be stronger, but it popped apart in my hand so easily that the force I used caused me to flip backwards off the bed.

"FUCK!" I grunted as I landed on my shoulder.

"I'm alright!" I cried, jumping to my feet and ripping my boxers down.

It was then I had to pause a moment. I was naked with her finally. Nothing between me and crushing my cherry. Nothing to stop me from driving into her body with my crotch rocket. I stared at her, climbing quickly onto the bed to move over her.

When I was completely looming over her I lowered my lips in to kiss her. My dick seemed to know exactly where to go, and without asking permission I lowered myself into her incredibly soft, wet hole.

Elizabeth

Why did it feel like I was stuck in some kind of freak show comedy central flick? Fucking possession messages and now he's flying off the fucking bed.. It reminded me of a Jim Carey movie and move, not very arousing but not a complete kill joy to the mood. Before I could even ask if he was alright, he was there. Right there, over me and smiling.

"You alright?" Asked quietly, concerned and a bit unsure of what to even say or think after this whole... mess? His kiss was soft, his movements equally so but all that played through my mind was Aiden and his words.

Fingers thread into his hair, tugging him down to me, to my kiss. I would do as I was instructed, to make sure that Jason was safe from Micah. Legs lift and wrapped about his waist, pulling him in deeper. A soft smile lift but the sadness was surely lingering in my eyes. There would be time later to mourn Aiden. Later.

Tongue traced the seam of his lips, teeth tugging his lip until he opened to me. Nibbling at him as he sank into my core was a heady thing, warming to his touch and caress. It had been a long time since someone had been close enough to bother being intimate with.. Can one forget how?

"Don't be gentle.. I won't break.." Chuckled out, lips moving to his ear, speaking before lapping the tender shell. He needed distracting if he was going to exchange with me and convert. "Fuck me, Jason.." growled into his ear, nails sinking into his ass as did heels pull him closer still.

I didn't know what I expected to feel. I expected overwhelm and uncontrollable pleasure maybe. At least from everything I had read, I had expected to lose my mind and just nut off immediately after penetrating my way into a woman for the first time. Yet that didn't happen. I mean don't get me wrong it felt wonderful, amazing, insane even. Her walls squeezed around me tightly, yet their caress was more like a strangely textured velvet sleeve. Her hip movements and even her breathing caused her walls to tremble and shift around me. Her wetness coated my length and seemed to warm my entire body through my cock.

Then there was her body against mine, our lips working together in a harmony that had never happened before our union. Her legs wrapped around my hips, pulling me deeper, encouraging me to have her body in anyway I wanted.

I think I was so overcome with sensations that I was stunned still for a minute. Then her words breathed against my lips. She wouldn't break, she couldn't. This was my first time, but it was probably her several thousandth? No, I couldn't think about that. It didn't matter. Only this moment mattered, her and me. And if she left me when this was all over, then I would treasure this time she gave me, this pleasure, this experience. I would be hurt to never see her again, to never see her smile, the look she got in her eye when she looked at me, never feel her touch.

Yeah that would suck. But if that was her choice, then I had to be a man to accept it. She wanted a man from me anyway, and what good would pleading like a fucking child serve?

I lifted my head gently away from her and smiled. "Okay." I breathed. Then I pulled my hips back, enough to gasp as her body slid away from me. Once I had pulled all but my tip from her, I plunged into her quick and hard. MY eyes widened. "Oh fuck!" I gasped. I hadn't expected her tunnel to close up so quickly. Not close tightly, but enough that my plunging cock forced her tunnel to reopen rapidly around me. The sensation of her folds sliding along me just blew my mind.

But luckily, not my load.

I smirked and thrust into her again. Then again and again. I grunted softly with it, loving the way her tunnel seemed to stroke my cock like the most amazing set of fingers. I built a rhythm and marveled as somehow each stroke felt different. Slowly my pace increased, until it got to the point where my hips slammed into hers, wet fleshy sounds smacking between us.

I was fucking now. Fucking her. And it was Fucking great!

Elizabeth

So very, very nice. Almost forgot what it was like to have an interlude with another being. Warming, stretching and that delicious thrusting in all the sweetest of places. Could not keep the moans quiet, nor the soft demands silenced. Rocking with him, hips lift and lowered with as much force as he was giving.

"Yessss.." Smiling, nibbling at his throat and shoulder, I could feel him react whenever I found a spot that pleased him with the thick thrust and jerk of his cock within me. Did he think I would bite him during throws of passion? He needed a lesson or two on foreplay, sure, but he seemed natural at this part of sex. A little surprised he had not lost control of himself just yet, that showed considerable restraint. It brought a smile to my face, murmured words of encouragement as pleasure built between us.

Lowering to the bed, my lips trailed down his chest and lapped at his nipple. Tightening around him, I too flexed my muscles about him. Watching his face, his movements as I did so. Arching beneath him, angling myself to rub more fully against his firm body above me. Another pleasure, in touch and in taste. He had not a clue, but he was learning. Hands traced up to cup pert breasts, pinching both nipples before continuing up above my head to grab onto headboard.

"Kiss me, Jason.. Touch me?" Surely he watched enough porn to know the options? Perhaps I should take over, ride him hard instead? The thought had merit but I really did prefer him to learn for himself what to do and not do, build his own confidence in himself and actions. Thoughts were scattering a bit, another chuckle in response to that feeling. Stretching myself out before him, the tilt of hips was driving him at an angle that was making my toes curl and thighs quake!

"It has been so long.." Dark eyes fell closed as the wondrous sensations built more and more. Jason would be my third lover since I was born, died and reborn, but I knew well what I needed to cum. What was awkward at first was finally blossoming into a mutual exchange, loving one another.

With each thrust and passing moment, I found myself floating and coiling within. Tighter and harder, twitching about him, pulling him closer to me, into me. Pulling him down to my kiss, fangs elongated as eyes shifted to a deep red opened to watch his handsome face. Our breathing mixed, inhaling and exhaling each other when the trembling took over. Lips smashed together as I feasted on him, his lips and tongue, the noises coming from his room were getting quite loud and very clear what was going on.

Fuck being quiet!

"Harder!" Broken kiss, I did not want to hold back nor linger long on that edge any more. I wanted to orgasm, screaming the fucking roof off! Tendons tightened and veins began to pop here and there upon my skin. My body was convulsing deep, hard and pulling him even more snug to my womb.

"I.. I'm ready! Come with me, Jason?" Pleasure made eyes roll and back bow off his old worn mattress. Hands reached and pushed against head board and wall, legs spread and hips ground in rough hewn circles. Grinding upon him, burrowing his cock to my seedless womb as the first shock wave hit me. Liquid heat seared the core of me, clamping down on him and his thrusting prick, just to release and clamp down tighter and harder, walls coaxing him deeper, trying to keep him within me as my walls milked him and me both. "JASON!" A loud shout of pleasure tore free, begging for more of him.

As I moved in a steady rhythm, savoring the feel of what it was to be inside of a woman for the first time. I marveled at how I hadn't busted my load already. I barely last this long with my own hand. But Elizabeth was special and I wanted to please her more than I wanted anything else. Perhaps that was how I could last this long.

She kissed her way along my chest. Encouraging me, welcoming me to do with her as I liked.

Then something else began to happen. We kissed, but not like any way we had kissed before. It somehow meant something so much more now. Her hips moved with mine, I let her take my weight so my hands could roam and caress her body. She could bench press a big rig probably so my nearly two hundred pounds would mean nothing to her.

Our lips meshed, our tongues danced. She moaned against my lips, whispering breathy things I couldn't quite make our. We made love, something I wanted hut never expected to have my first time. This wasn't awkward or quick. It was loving and magical.

Then I felt her tremble under me. She broke away from the kiss and cried out, "Harder!" I blinked and looked into her eyes. Her hip movements grinding against me, her walls seemed to become more aggressive in how they gripping at me. It was shocking and I realized that it was time to take us over the top.

The love making was nice, but sex can only end one way. With a big fat orgasm. Make sweet love for a while and then just fuck. I liked that idea.

Okay she wanted it hard, fine. I bucked my hips into her as hard as I could. Each thrust had my weight and power behind it. Honestly I was trying to hurt her. I mean not really. But I wanted to thrust with all my might give her everything I had. Something that if she had been human would probably hurt and bruise. But with Elizabeth I could go all out and not worry about it.

And I was right. Her moans rewarded my efforts. Her tunnel seemed to get tighter upon me and seemed to sunk me into her with each motion.

I felt my orgasm suddenly and violently. I grunted and almost doubled over on top of her as I fought to hold back, just a little more.

Elizabeth moaned and gave me permission to cum. Permission to release with her. I shoved myself deeply into her. Her back arched into me, her hips pushed against mine as my cock erupted into her. It felt like I was having every orgasm I ever had all at once. I grunted and collapsed on top of her, pushing my hips against her as hard as I could as my cum spurt ed forth into her belly.

Her walls quivered and milked me only serving to make my orgasm that much harder and seemingly never ending. I cried out as I buried my face in her neck, breathing her in as I filled her.

It was at that moment I think I blacked out.

Back