Forced oral bi

Hi

I havent had it done but i fantasies about being forced to suck the cock of the husband while the wife watches.
I have a huge fantasy at times about my neighbors, I'd LOVE to eat her mature pussy, but I think of being their nasty faggot cleanup old neighbor. YES! to not only lick up his cum from his wife, but for her to see me on my knees being a faggot sucking her husband's cock.

I have never had the pleasure of sucking cock for a woman. The wife would never consider something like this.

I have had two men that I was subbing for “make” me suck off other guys. One at a club where he led me around naked with a collar and leash, the other I was servicing in his hotel when he called his buddy from another room and made me ask the man if I could suck his cock.

Both very hot!

I have never had the pleasure of sucking cock for a woman. The wife would never consider something like this.

I have had two men that I was subbing for “make” me suck off other guys. One at a club where he led me around naked with a collar and leash, the other I was servicing in his hotel when he called his buddy from another room and made me ask the man if I could suck his cock.

Both very hot!
Sounds very hot! I would love to see you post the full story!

Just am interesting comment . Why is it that guys being forced to suck another man's cock is thought as a form of BDSM, But it is mostly common place that us women suck men routinely ?? Sound kind of strange to me. Just saying.!!!!!

Just am interesting comment . Why is it that guys being forced to suck another man's cock is thought as a form of BDSM, But it is mostly common place that us women suck men routinely ?? Sound kind of strange to me. Just saying.!!!!!
If the women are not into men it also would be BDSM?

It's funny how women can get a guy to do it. One girlfriend that I had was bi and would 69 with her college roommate while both guys watched. One night they dared her boyfriend and myself to try it. We did and it became a regular thing when both couples were together.
Been there, done that

If the women are not into men it also would be BDSM?
I think the real expression is that when men are forced by women we call it “bdsm”. We hypersexualise. When women are forced by men we call it rape or sexual assault. (Not consenting is sexual violence no matter the genders involved.)

Tbh im surprised this whole thread has been allowed to stay up. Not all comments are explicit about it being actually consensual. Some may well be sexualising what is actually abuse.

To all the male submissives whose Mistress has subjected them to perform oral bi on another man for Her viewing pleasure, or the enjoyment of your humiliation, please share your stories.
Well it hasn't happened, but I would not be against it if it was to Please Her.

Giving oral sex to either cock or pussy is equally delightful.
Why should anyone pretend that they need to be 'forced'?
Simply enjoy...

When I was 16, I was seduced by a male in a position of authority. he was in his early 40's, fit, educated, successful. I worked for him and his family. It began with light touching, and escalated to him performing oral on me. I was disgusted at the time, ashamed, but he was incredibly persuasive, nurturing, manipulative. The tought of sex with a man never crossed my mind. I could have stopped it by simply leaving, but for whatever reason, unknown to me then, I let it continue. I was reluctant to reciprocate, though he wanted me to.
He eventually introduced me to a couple who were dear friends of his. They were slightly younger than James, my boss. We went to their lake home for the weekend. I did not drink, they were having wine and mixed drinks. The wife offered to smoke with me, I had tried it before so I accepted. It was a fun day on the lake, water skiing, tubing, cookout, and darts and playing pool.
Lydia the wife, and I snuck away for another smoke, while the guys grilled steaks. Dinner was great! I recall feeling out place with these adults, but they were so nice, including me in everything, inquiring about my sports, hobbies, family, asking me about my girlfriends, and had I kissed, had sex...For some reason I was OK talking to them about it.
After dinner we went swimming in the pool, then the hot tub. They were drinking, sometimes talking quietly amongst themselves. Lydia and her husband began kissing, then surprisingly she kissed james, then me! She told me she wanted to teach me things that would help me with my girlfriends, and other ways I could enjoy sensual experiences. She slowly moved her hand down to my crotch, I was so hard, and concious of the guys watching, though they acted like they weren't. She asked me to touch her breasts, then pussy, guided my finger inside her.
It was intense, she was so direct, authoritative, yet gentle. I felt hands on my shoulders, It was james and Lydias husband. They Began kissing my neck, twisting my tits, I was embarrassed, but freaking going nuts! Lydia wispered in my ear that she would take care of me, show me how to please her, and them.
She led me out of the hot tub, my swim trunks still on, but my cock hanging out of the side of the shorts.
We went into the patio room where a huge wrap around sofa was. Lydia asked me to take off her top, then to take off James shorts, then her husbands trunks. She asked me to stand up and take my shorts off. She had me sit next to her on the couch, while she took her husbands cock in her mouth. I had never seen such a huge penis. It seemed like the veins were bulging, it was a foot from my face, too close for comfort. She had one hand on my cock as she took his cock in her mouth. She told me to watch how she did it so I could show my girlfriends. She showed me how she could grasp his shaft and milk out precum. Then she tasted it. She said it was like honey. She put some on a finger and rubbed it on my lips. All I tasted was salt, no honey, but it did it as she asked. I felt hands on my back, James was rubbing me, I could feel his cock occasionally slide on my shoulder. He was at my side.
Lydia told me to touch her mans cock. I awkwardly reached out and fondled it. She put her hand on mine and had me wrap my fingers around it as he pumped across my palm. She told me she was so proud of me and wanted me to know that it was perfectly fine to share this with another woman, man, it was only different parts but sensuality was not a gender, it was an experience, both physical and emotional. She returned to take her husbands cock in her mouth , then looked at me, directly in my eyes, and said tht she wanted me to taste his cock. At this point I was about to orgasm. I let her guide his penis into my lips. It was wet, warm, firm, musky, and the cut ridge popped in and out of my lips. They worked me into a frenzy, I tried to take all of him in but couldn't. She said thios is why I needed to be slow with my girlfriend and not force myself in her. She had me bend my neck back as she rubbed my throat, and told me to let it pass that spot. I did as told and was ablet to get almost all of it in my mouth and throat.
She was right ther with me, the entire time coaching me, touching me, as was James, encouraging me, telling me how hot it was seeing me take her man and how far ahead Iwas for my age to show such sensuality for another man.I could feel his pace change, harder, longer thrusts, moaning the she wispered to me that it was time, he was going to let his manhood flow into my mouth, and it would please her to taste it and to swallow as much of it as I could. James had my head, hios cock seemed to swell evem more and he screamed out he was cumming. He thrusted several short slow but hard thrusts, as I felt a warm flood in my throat, he and James and Lydia had me such that I had no choice but to swallow or I couldn't breath. Lydia kissed me passionately, biting my neck, telling me how happy I made her and her husband, and James.
This was exactly as James had planned. Lydia praised me for being open to non-traditional sex and encouraged me to explore, and enjoy my time with my boss james.
This was my first time giving oral to a man. Afterwards, James spent many weekends with me and the couple, and also shared me with several of his guy friends. He taught me domiance, role play, and the art of bondage. I will never forget how Lydia completely changed my view of traditional sexuality, or how amazing it was to experience a mans cock, his power, though it was her power that made it all happen.
Wow! What a lucky young man! How did she bring you off? Into whose mouth, hole, or pussy?

I'm happy with a trans Domme who forces me to suck a random trans chick's cock or a friend's even when I don't want to (or I'm acting it).
IMG_3683.jpg

My old girlfriend and i use to invite my old room mate to our room after some drinks, my girlfriend would get naked and get him hard, and force me to suck his cock, gagging most of the time. This happend for 3 years.

Pm if you need for information
mmm yes please more details of you sucking cock

My husband has only ever sucked my strapon cocks but if I forced him to suck a real one he wouldn’t resist
Your husband sounds like an incredibly lucky man! I'd be thrilled to have a woman like you!

I've never had it happen but it is a routine fantasy of mine. I'd love to have a gorgeous and confident woman force me to please a superior man while she watches.

To all the male submissives whose Mistress has subjected them to perform oral bi on another man for Her viewing pleasure, or the enjoyment of your humiliation, please share your stories.
the girl that pegged me had our host slide down on his bed so he was positioned in front of me nude, legs spread. she said to me in a low voice when i put my dick in you, i own you, you understand? i said yes and felt her dick enter into my virgin property and start seriously fucking me as she pushed my head down telling me i want you to suck chris with my dick in tour ass and chris i want to know if he stops sucking you. that might be as hard as my dick has been

Wifey said I should suck someone for her while she is watching
I guess when we swing it will probably happen
I hope you're open to giving it a try. My wife encouraged me for a while, and we finally did, I found I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. And it drives my wife absolutely crazy to see me with another guy.

I sadly cannot share a story of my own... but I would love for a Dom or Domme to "force" me into giving oral for the first time.

Back