Furry Girls

shhhhhhhh have you ever tried writing a double acrostic that has to have 20 lines and at least 4 lines having words ending in O and U?

Doesn't have the stress-unstress-unstress-stress-unstress-unstress pattern (IMO) ... actually, it's not even 6 syllables

hahah you all are too obsessed with writing. I was just swearing it in :) but thanks, really for the reminders for surely I will mess up even that goofy form

That's nice are there any fish in it? I am getting my ear bent this end for spending too much time on this Survivor thing so now my creative juices have all dried up

There ARE fish in there :) We never go fishing, just rock hopping and stone throwing... but a lot of people in the town fish there. They sit up on the cliffs... it is really a beautiful park.

You need to get out--too much poetry turns your skin yellow and your toes, numb. Take a break, the poems will still be there....

Is there ever a Survivor Holiday? A pause?

:)

Cease Fire?

I don't know which one I am doing next. I have been avoiding even reading the Valentine challenge. I am afraid.

That's nice are there any fish in it? I am getting my ear bent this end for spending too much time on this Survivor thing so now my creative juices have all dried up

I wrote the two poems I posted yesterday there.... my 7 year old read the one about him and smiled, stomped and splashed over the waterfall, came right back, so excited to show me a secret spring he found....illustrating my point perfectly

I know everyone is just DYING to hear about my fur experiment.

I just shaved my legs. I have a lot of leg. Now from the upper knee down I am fur free. We have two dinners in two days for a professor candidate and his wife at my husband's work and I can't be all chewbacka with my dress.

My first girlfriend had hairy nipples. I didn't like it much but never said anything because I was so darn happy to be finally getting some...

Another girlfriend asked me to at least trim a little, which I've done faithfully ever since. Knicked the sack a couple times, that's no fun, must not be in a hurry when trimming...

My first girlfriend had hairy nipples. I didn't like it much but never said anything because I was so darn happy to be finally getting some...

Another girlfriend asked me to at least trim a little, which I've done faithfully ever since. Knicked the sack a couple times, that's no fun, must not be in a hurry when trimming...

Dang! That is dedication! Knick knack nick a sack baby gets a bone...

eletric razor or beard trimmer protects lefty and righty, doesn't get as nice a smoothness but prevents the horror of a cut--reminiscent of the primordial fear of nicking your adam's apple...

I think if I was ever face to face with a hairy female nipple I'd melt into the bed and thenceforth become one with nihility ala heidegger and his pre-nazi heuristic examination of nothingness. Or I'd just obsess over a way to trick her into waxing her ta's...ahh, nightmare, I think I could deal with a vague femme mustachio and oddly hairy legs as opposed to a few errant strands around nip.

There's gotta be a male equivalent. My female is revolted by hairs on the tops of my feets and toes, which she is vocal about me removing when there's even a hint of return. But I mean, you can't ask a chick to shave her stache or nips like you can legs, underarms, cooch...now I'm trying to think up scenarios where you could...I wish I never clicked on this thread.

eletric razor or beard trimmer protects lefty and righty, doesn't get as nice a smoothness but prevents the horror of a cut--reminiscent of the primordial fear of nicking your adam's apple...

I think if I was ever face to face with a hairy female nipple I'd melt into the bed and thenceforth become one with nihility ala heidegger and his pre-nazi heuristic examination of nothingness. Or I'd just obsess over a way to trick her into waxing her ta's...ahh, nightmare, I think I could deal with a vague femme mustachio and oddly hairy legs as opposed to a few errant strands around nip.

There's gotta be a male equivalent. My female is revolted by hairs on the tops of my feets and toes, which she is vocal about me removing when there's even a hint of return. But I mean, you can't ask a chick to shave her stache or nips like you can legs, underarms, cooch...now I'm trying to think up scenarios where you could...I wish I never clicked on this thread.

Roflllllll

Funny how this started as a Furry girls thread and now the furry boys are here ........ looks for Hugo

I drew blood with this bad boy:
http://www.amazon.com/Philips-Norelco-G370-Grooming-System/dp/B000FED5DU

With the attachment shown. Be warned, gentlemen. And I wasn't even going for a close shave, just a rough trim...

That razor could kill. You could probably stab someone pretty deep with it, all pointy.

The thread began with the assumption that fur on girls is making a comeback. I think we all pretty much agree that it is. Strangely, fur is disappearing on guys as quickly, so is their some cosmic relationship between these two observations or what?

Back