Get your motor runnin', Head out on the highway...

lark sparrow said:
lol now you've got the idea.

Of course, whinnying and snorting, actually pretending to be a horse holds very little appeal... would have to be of the sassy talking mr ed variety... umm unless I was told to shaddup of course.

lark <I may be little, but I'm strong! Please use me Mistress.> sparrow;)

Mmmm... Mistress might get to use her crop for it's actual intended purpose... lol

PBW

P. B. Walker said:
Mmmm... Mistress might get to use her crop for it's actual intended purpose... lol

PBW

Oh yes! <eyes light up> lol I love the crop! It's one of my all time favorite toys... stamps her hoof, tail swishing ;)

The one I have has a broader head and a shorter stalk than the usual crop... more surface area slapped, and easier to use on oneself... oh geez... counts the hours till Mistress gets home and makes sure my cell phone is charged. Thanks PB :eek:

tandem submission

P. B. Walker said:
You could get a tandem (2 seater) and make lark do all the pedaling while you steer. :D

Sorry lark... it just came out... lol

PBW

I have an Ibis tandem, great for taking the sub out for a ride (blindfolded of course) and suitably plugged to feel all of the bumps. With clip in pedals, it is even reasonably safe
Salty

What a wonderful idea... blindfolded and plugged. Not only a voyage of the mind, but an actual blind ride on the openness and instability of a bicycle, as opposed to a car.

God, I love Dominants ;)

lark sparrow said:
LOL now that's a picture. I have told her I would like to pull her around in a little red wagon, she says I'm not strong enough! :(

lark "I'm the motor" sparrow ;)

LOL you are much to tiny love, to pull Me in anything, but very cute. Grins although the two seater bike you might be able to accomplish that with ease.. thanks PBW..grins however ponygirl... is also potientally a good plan.. :devil:

Silken

lark sparrow said:
What a wonderful idea... blindfolded and plugged. Not only a voyage of the mind, but an actual blind ride on the openness and instability of a bicycle, as opposed to a car.

God, I love Dominants ;)

Laughs thinks all someone had to say was plugged to make you that happy :p

Silken

Back