Girls Loving Girls Vol 2

172.jpg

fuck, wish i could have been there to watch that!
It was a fun place. Just a few moments from where we lived at the time. Though it was a public bar they would close it to paid members of a swingers group we were in and their guests. I remember wearing a black lace top, and a denim skirt. No bra or panties. My husband had gone to the bathroom, when I struck up a conversation with another woman. A few minutes later, another woman joined in and we took seat at a corner table with me in the center between the two of them. One was married, the other single. We were all three feeling flirtatious and hands were wandering. Next thing I knew, they had unbuttoned by top and had my tits out sucking my nipples. It was dark in the corner, but enough light that anyone could see what was going on. I was so turned on that in a few moments, they had me moaning in orgasm.

It was a fun place. Just a few moments from where we lived at the time. Though it was a public bar they would close it to paid members of a swingers group we were in and their guests. I remember wearing a black lace top, and a denim skirt. No bra or panties. My husband had gone to the bathroom, when I struck up a conversation with another woman. A few minutes later, another woman joined in and we took seat at a corner table with me in the center between the two of them. One was married, the other single. We were all three feeling flirtatious and hands were wandering. Next thing I knew, they had unbuttoned by top and had my tits out sucking my nipples. It was dark in the corner, but enough light that anyone could see what was going on. I was so turned on that in a few moments, they had me moaning in orgasm.
fuck, that's hot. would love to have been there, jerking off as i watched

Back