Giving up control in public

I didn't realize that this was an option for guys until recently. I ordered one a couple days ago at the suggestion of my dom. I have a vague idea of what to expect due to varying reports of the reaction men get, but the just idea of it is quite exciting.
I did not know either. Then unknown to me my fiancé ordered a remote control vibrating butt plug to use on me. Figured turn about is fair play. Took a few days of trying before I could get it in. (apparently I am a tight ass...lol) Have not tried it out and about yet but kind of looking forward to it,,,,,I think.

Last summer my wife sent me to the grocery store with a buttplug in my ass. It wasn’t the remote control kind, just a traditional vibrating butt plug.

I was having prostate orgasms left, right and center. (Not the kind where I came, but just intense prostate contractions.) I could barely walk. When I got home she greeted me at the door, smiling. I almost couldn’t get out of the truck!

Would love to repeat that, but it did get pretty uncomfortable after a while.
Fun wife!

I love the idea but haven't done it. I've got a Lovense prostate massager for trying it.

Once I picked up the girlfriend at the airport with the instruction to cum out with no panties and the remote control vibrator inserted and on - wearing a sundress of course. She did and then asked for some new makeup. How could I refuse. I was playing with her by turning the vibrator on and off in the store. The cashier asked if she found everything she needed and I turned the vibrator on high. She grabbed the counter and managed to stifle her moan and nodding her head muttered a weak "yes" - to the cashier's question and to my control at the moment.

Once I picked up the girlfriend at the airport with the instruction to cum out with no panties and the remote control vibrator inserted and on - wearing a sundress of course. She did and then asked for some new makeup. How could I refuse. I was playing with her by turning the vibrator on and off in the store. The cashier asked if she found everything she needed and I turned the vibrator on high. She grabbed the counter and managed to stifle her moan and nodding her head muttered a weak "yes" - to the cashier's question and to my control at the moment.
That...would be hot.

I have discovered a love for inserting a wireless anal toy in my butt, and giving the remote control to my Dom / date for the evening. Letting them enjoy control, but in a public setting where nobody is in on the game. As the vibrator is amped up, i need to keep control and hide my pleasure. The risk of letting a restaurant/cafe/theatre full of patrons know i am orgasming is awesome - makes the experience 10 times better. Does anyone else do this, or something similar?
I love the idea of being able to play in public, it’s a big turn on for me. But I’ve found any vibrator or toy I get is just a bit too loud. Does that just add to the risk or has anyone found something that claims to be quiet and discreet and actually is. I’ve had no luck. Would love to be wearing a vibrator out and just hand the control over to someone, I know they’d get a kick out of watching me squirm too

Last edited:
I love the idea of being able to play in public, it’s a big turn on for me. But I’ve found any vibrator or toy I get is just a bit too loud. Does that just add to the risk or has anyone found something that claims to be quiet and discreet and actually is. I’ve had no luck. Would love to be wearing a vibrator out and just hand the control over to my bf, I know he’d get a kick out of watching me squirm too

A few years ago I bought some love eggs for a friend. They are really quiet. She inserted one inside and one placed on her clit. We then went to a local bar. I had the control and had fun with it turning the speed up and down whenever. She loved it and the juices were flowing from her 💦😜

Wevibes are really good and silent. Have used them on my partners multiple times in public (restaurant, pool party, dancing etc.) with no one the wiser.

Love this thread. Not tried it myself yet - but really want too.

I do spend a lot of time searching for videos or something where genuine people do this. Would love to see one sat in a bar where the waiter or waitress notice, but don’t act just watch

A passive mode of stimulation are good ol' fashioned Ben Waa balls or a pearl thong. Totally silent, but they only provide stimulation via movement.

A separate fun way to exert control is a Hichi Karada, or a diamond rope-dress worn under normal clothes. A master can subtly "steer" a sub and the dress can be roped with a pleasure knot on the clit to provide similar stimulation to a pearl thong.

We have discussed it with my FWB and would love to experience that. We have ordered remote controlled butt plug and dildo and cannot wait to have them to try...

we have a few lovense toys. I remember once I was wearing a hush I think. We were in the store and it was hitting the right spot. And my wife was having fun turning it on and off. Well, a lady had taken notice. We left at about the same time and when we left the lady showed my wife the lovense app on her phone and said ”fun aren’t they”
That is so sexy! I would love to try this with my SO.

Back