Goddess Of The Moon (Closed)

He met her words with a grin, the moon making his eyes twinkle with the abundance of silvery light.

"Oh yes, it would be cruel torture to stop now."

He kissed her deeply, moving on top of her, settling between her spread legs. His hands slid under her shoulder blades, kissing her even harder before breaking the kiss and looking down into her eyes.

"It's going to hurt a bit though."

She felt relaxed as he looked at her, everything was perfect she wasn't afraid about anything. She didn't worry about what could happen he only gave a shit what was happening right now right before her and right under the full moon this night. She returned the kiss he gave her and knew this could be a little unpleasant so what she said now she wanted him to listen so she spoke his mother tongue.

"I am not afraid sweetheart I know you will take care of me, the time of hiding anything and everything is over sweetheart. I knew you were special before you told me anything Marrak.." Luna said with the kindest of ways brushing his jaw with the outside of her hand.

"You don't need to hide anything or run from anything ever again. I am here for you through anything and there is nothing you can say or do that would make me hate you or fear you." She rested her hand on his cheek.

"I promise my love.....okay?" She said "And making it so he couldn't talk she kissed him deeply.

He had thought that she would misunderstand the situation, thinking that he was still in trepidation about the change. He returned her deep kiss, guiding his turgid member to her wet folds, and gently sank his cock into her soft, wet entrance. He knew that she would be tight, but he had not expected this tight, he pushed gently into her, giving her time to adjust to the invasion from his cock.

Like she said, she knew he would look after her, and he would. In all aspects of their lives, especially now.

He gently moved his hips, creating a gentle thrusting motion, slowly working himself deeper into her.

His kiss was powerful yet beautiful and it made her want him more. She knew he loved her and she loved him. When she felt him go Inside she threw her head back and gasped.

"Oh....Marrak!!" She looked back Into his eyes and smiled. What she was about to do next, she hoped it showed him and welcomed his nature. She gave him a smile and with hisl legs wrapped around him, holding his hips with her legs.

With that she trusted up her hips into him causing him to go all the way inside, right to her womb, she grunted loudly. She looked at him. "What ever happens baby don't stop let me show you I accept all of you"

He was surprised by her move, thrusting herself onto him, but it felt so good to be inside of her. He had to adjust his position slightly and started to move inside of her, looking down at her as he braced himself on his arms. It was a wonderful combination, the tightness of her walls around his shaft and the slickness from her juices.

He could feel her legs clenching around his waist with each deep thrust, her moans joining the other night sounds and their bodies met with soft smacking sounds. There was no rush for him, he just wanted her to enjoy the moment, to feel all there was to feel with her first joining.

Luna held onto him and moaned closing her legs around him. Closing her eyes and felt lost in the feeling he was giving her. When her eyes opened up they locked onto his and she could see some of the wolf coming to the front. Luna felt her body finally relaxed, she was more comfortable. Running her fingers from his back to his cheek.

"I love you..."

"Mmm, I have loved you for a long time."

He moved gently from her, his need for her still running rampant in his mind, but he knew that the change was coming soon. His hands guided her, moving her from her back onto her knees and elbows, he encouraged her with soft little growls as the wolf was starting to take over.

He moved behind her and entered her again, a soft groan of pleasure coming from him as he started to move inside of her again.

She had no idea where this will take them but she did not care. She followed instruction just fine but it was something that was more like a dance than instruction. She cried out even more when he slid back into her. She couldn't see him but she could feel him changing. She could feel his hands getting bigger, feeling his skin get replaced with fur.

"OH god!" Her insides milking him she felt him changing inside her she didn't know what it was but it kept her in place. It's not like she had to worry about much at least that was what she thought. She was told at the age of ten having a family was impossible. A old girlfriend of hers old her she was lucky, she didn't have to worry about getting pregnant.

It was part of the reason she tried not to fall in love with Marrak. But she couldn't help it he was there for her. But here she was making love to him. She was feeling her body getting tighter and tighter. "Marrak I want to cum with you but I'm not sure.....how much longer" she panted she didn't know what made her know he could understand her.

But an act of love was a wordless act, an act older than time and it made her really happy and she knew she would trust him no matter what.

The transformation was not as painful as when he tried to keep it from her, he was now free to allow the change and it happened slowly enough for him to take more of his weight on his arms, and to allow her to adjust to the change in size inside of her.

He heard her panted words and realized that he was not in his wolf form, the form she had first seen him in all those years ago, the same form she had seen tonight. He was in his full werewolf form, looking like a heavily muscled human, almost seven feet tall with fur covering his body.

"Yes." He growled softly in her ear, resisting the urge to nip the nape of her neck as he moved inside her, feeling the pleasure of her insides contracting on his thrusting member.

"Don't hold back."

Luna was enjoying herself as he kept going, which each thrust he made she cried out, but each cry was mixed with pleasure. Everytime he went forward she met him with force so when he moved into her she moved back into him causing his member to go all the way into her.

"I love you Marrak....you feel so good baby" Her body and mind was feeling such pleasure she was mumbling. Finally she cried out "I can't hold on anymore....." she gripped the ground and threw her head back ...

"Give me your seed now! Make me yours!" she managed to say because she hoped he would cum in time but throwing her head back she let out a howl.

The contractions of her body around his invading shaft were enough to send him over the edge, he grunted and let out a pleasurable sigh as she let loose with a howl. As her body shuddered in her orgasm, his warm, thick seed spurted deep into her.

Afterward, he would wonder if it was a good idea, but since he knew about the news her doctor had given her, it would not bother him again.

He held her tightly, feeling her body shudder and spasm in orgasm, his control slowly returning to him and he shifted back from the humanoid wolf form, to his human form. He still held her close, still coupled with her as they both gasped for breath.

The way he made her feel was a very wonderful thing, she had no idea what made him tell her what he was finally. As she felt him change inside and out of her she felt really happy that she had him in her corner. When he changed and changed positions she sat up a bit. Looking down at him, seeing his smile. His smile was always very contagious. She did not know why he told her about this, why tonight was the night. But she couldn't imagine how much he must have been afraid. To admit what he was, in hopes she didn't fear him. She laid down a bit placing her hand on his cheek.

Marrak meant everything to her, Luna could see so many emotions in his eyes. She watched as his hand placed over the hand that was on his cheek, she smiled a little. When their hands touched she felt her heart start to race. It wasn't fear that made her heart race that she knew, she thought long and hard, she didn't think he could ever do anything that would make her afraid of him. He made her feel like the most important person in the world. Luna had no idea how much she loved him until she saw him change and her feet remain planted firmly on the ground.

She may have wanted to run because she was afraid but afraid but it was her love that kept herself planted on the ground. Luna was happy and she knew everything there was to know about him. She leaned into Marrak more and she kissed him deeply, when the kiss ended and she pulled away a little, she felt like the world was finally making sense. "I love you so much Marrak and thank you for telling me, I am sorry if I forced this out of you somehow. But I want you to know I don't think there I's anything you could do or say that would make me afraid of you."

Luna felt it was best to tell him that in Croatian to made sure he paid attention. "You do know that you can always count on me right? If you ever need me call me and I will come running." She made a small joke but she was seriously "Promise me Marrak, if you ever need me no matter what it is you will call me. You are not alone any more and you will never be alone again" She said softly.

He gave her a smile and cupped her cheek in his hand, "Is that your way of saying that you are binding yourself to me?"

He chuckled at his joke and rested his forehead against hers, "In this unnaturally long life that I have been living, I have only met two people who can touch me this way. One was a wolf as well and now you. I have not only found acceptance with you, but I have also found love as well. The greatest fear was of losing you and of hurting you. I could never live with the knowledge that I could have done something like that to you."

He gave her a grin, "And you were quite knowledgable for a first timer and there's no virginal blood spilled. Seems like you have a few secrets that I do not know of."

His words meant a lot to her, she couldn't help but smile at everything he said. She had an idea about what binding herself to him meant. He wasn't an animal and he wasn't exactly human, he was between two worlds touching at the same time. So technically she was a lover that loved both worlds as well. She still thinks a lot about how they first met, how he pulled her out of that car and how he just watched her. It was nice to know that she had a guardian. She thought only guardians existed in movies and in books but it was nice to know he was her protector and her lover.

She smiled " Marrak you know everything there is to know about me and you are my first which I am honored about. Unfortunately when I was in that crash a doctor told me I some how tore certain things inside my body. My hymen had been damaged and also my womb. Being told as a child that I would never have children hurt. I always wanted to have children." She looked down for a moment and sighed softly. She felt a tear fall down her cheek, when her eyes slowly looked back up into his eyes. She had a sad smile on her face.

"There is adoption but I don't know about it, do you know of any special children needing a home?" She chuckled a little bit, when she meant special children she meant children who were werewolves. She sighed a little bit "I love you Marrak more then anything in this world. And I will be happy, I am happy that I have you at least." With that she reached into him and kissed him, the kiss was strong and loving, she pulled away when she needed air. She placed her hand pressed against his chest, her love for him pouring out of her.

"We are in this together baby now and till I die" She felt sad when she said that, she cooked her head thinking of a question in her head. "I am sure Hollywood doesn't depict werewolves correctly but is there a way to turn somebody into a werewolf? or do you have to be born as one??

Last edited:
He gave a light harrumph at her question about a child needing a home.

"If a child is without parents, the nearest pack takes them in and raises them. You will have to be a pack member to request to look after such a child and then you will also have to work under the rules and guidelines of the pack members."

He looked up at the sky, feeling the cool breeze brushing over his skin, "They have some of it right, but some of it they get terribly wrong. You can be turned only by a specific Alpha and at a certain time of the lunar cycle. Then the Alpha will need to lay a reason before the council and they will decide if the Alpha could go ahead and turn the person in question. It also is not done by biting or scratching the person."

He turned his head to look at her, "Most of the wolves are born, it is difficult to control a newly turned wolf and in the digital world of today, it just doesn't make it worth the effort anymore."

When he made the sound he did she didn't know if he upset him, or not. But she knew she had a lot going on within her mind. But she wanted to ask one important thing, she loved Marrak and didn't want to be away from him, her question would be a serious one. Her warm hand on his chest and she wanted to learn what she had to.

" I want to learn everything about you and others like you, I am curious are you an alpha who could request a turning?" She knew what he would say but what she was to say now? She said out of love, respect and perhaps a little fear of dying. "I only ask because I wonder if you would consider turning me?" She saw the look on his face but she placed her hand on his chest.

"I want a life with you, but I ask about the turning only in case I ever get sick or injured. If I am ever in a position that if I was going to die young" she admitted.

He looked at her, he could understand the fear of being mortal, he had been one a long time ago, back before the council and overpopulation. Back when the dark held much more than just shadows when there were actually more shadows to hide away in.

"Well, if I can get a pack to follow me and they accept me as the leader, I will be an alpha. It is not some sort of bloodline that gets passed along. Even though an alpha turned me back in Europe." He chuckled.

"But for you to be turned, that will take much more to convince the council. Also, you will be in service of the alpha which turns you. Packs are very secretive and we do try to hide our true natures as people tend to hunt and kill us, not have us make love to them."

Luna heard his voice and she heard a little emotion in it, she wasn't sure what emotion. She wondered what he was thinking. She wouldn't necessarily want to be turned but if something happened that she could be turned then who knows what that could bring them.

Luna hated her species because humans were more beast than the werewolf, and the funny thing is there is no end in sight. She wanted to know if perhaps someday as they get close, would he love her enough to turn her because he couldn't see himself without her. That would be the only reason she would want to be turned.

"I know I've met a werewolf remember?" She said with a smile on her face, a loving laugh in her voice. "But I will admit it humbles me you have opened up to me, it means a lot. People hunt what they are afraid of, but your not a boogeyman you are precious to me and I hope you know this"

Resting her hand on his cheek thinking of all the things that felt perfect right now. Marrak was wonderful, the only reason she wanted to make love in the way she could see him. Showing her love and trust. However she had a feeling she showed her love and trust in him by loving him.

Because she knew everything she wondered where they would go now. Her parents are dead, she would find it interesting what his family would say to him taking a simple human as his mate.

"What will your people think once they know you have a human as a mate?" She would fight anyone if she had, she would almost do anything. Whatever it took she would do, one thing she did know was she was in love. Cuddling right up to him, resting her head against him.

Last edited:
"Hmm, you met a werewolf and turned him into a painting that people are still admiring when they see it."

He chuckled, resting an arm around her as she cuddled up to him, "I have no family, no pack. If you are asking what the other werewolves will think, it will not be something new. Through the ages we took humans as companions, the term mate would only apply if you were a wolf. Something that is actually very scarce during such a relationship, is children. Even though the lycanthrope gene is not easily transferred between the two species, the human gene remains dominant and the difference in the genetics is what makes children so scarce between wolves and humans."

He gave a soft growl, remembering that he had just touched on a sensitive subject, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to go there."

When Marrak said what he did when he hit the sensitive subject she closed her eyes, a tear running down her cheek. But hearing him growl she smiled because she knew why he growled. "It's alright" she picked her head up looking at him. Looking at Marrak she had a billion questions. But he was someone she cared for, someone who is more human then humans.

She wasn't going to ask stupid questions that much she did know. She didn't want to be the average human that would look at him as a science project, he was special she had always known that but as they cuddled their something did occur to her. Marrak said humans have hunted his species and even she knew that because humans could be very barbaric. And when he said humans haunted him she heard anger which was understandable.

"I always assumed if werewolves were real that people would hunt them. And when you confirmed humans hunt your kind, I heard anger in your voice. If you hate humans, what made you save me as a child? Why watch me grow up to get to this point. What was it about me that was worth your time??"

He ran his fingers through her hair when she said that it was alright, even with tears shimmering in her eyes. She had always been the kindest and most caring individual he had met in a very long time.

"Who knows, maybe I did it so that we can have sex under the full moon."

He gave her a grin and then sobered up

"You were a child, your parents ripped away from you. I had lost my family to humans, but you are not one of those who took them."

He gently stroked her hair, "You didn't have the fear or the inbred hate when you saw me the first time, you had wonder and curiosity. You grew up viewing the world through those same eyes and not once did you show bitterness or anger, not resentment or hate. Do you really need to ask why I would stay with you and help you to grow up?"

Luna was very touched by what he said about how he felt about her. Placing her hand on the side of his cheek. She kissed him lightly at first, making sure that he wanted it. But when he reciprocated her advanced she deepened the kiss. His body kept her warm and the moment she was in. A life started to flash in her head. In that moment she could see herself with him, seeing children around a chair.

She could feel the moon on them, it brought with it a small bitterness that didn't effect her with how he kept her safe and warm. Because of the way he is when it comes to sex her kisses started to ease and she pulled away looking up into his eyes. She didn't realize that he could smell of arousal coming back. In that moment she had a vision in her head. Closing her eyes in that moment.

She allowed the Visions to fill her mind she. Luna saw herself with Marrak, pushing him down on his back, moving over him, until she positioned him and slid down on him, moans escaping their mouths. While making love to her she watched him change. It was then that her eyes opened up and a soft smile painted her lips. "I love you Marrak, no matter what happens I will be by yourself."

He smiled at her and gently pinched her cheek, "I know you will."

Without warning, he took hold of her hands and pinned them above her head, moving on top of her, he started to kiss her neck, searching all the soft and sensitive spots, feeling her body react as he slowly kissed his way down her neck.

"You smell so intoxicating when you get aroused."

He kept her hands pinned as he slowly kissed along her collarbones, lower to her breasts, planting soft kisses all over the soft skin, flicking his tongue over her nipples as he gave her a devilish grin.

She couldn't help but smile she watched him as he gave her a grin she knew all to well. Her hands close together and unable to get free she tilted her head a little bit. She trusted him and knew he would never hurt her. Feeling him close, feeling his nice warm and soft skin. Smelling him he was so close to her.

When he told her she smelt so damn good, she actually blushed, something she hasn't done for years, last time was when he gave her a compliment it feel good to feel that again. Feeling his warm lips against her skin. His big hands wanting her to stay which she did gladly. When he wasn't looking she got to his neck as she began to kiss his neck, then began to suck on his neck, gently biting at first.

Back