Groped in Public

hK9QeOx.jpg

By the time that Sarah got home from the arcade full of Gen X men playing 80s vintage video games, she had cum leaking out of her holes, down her thighs, down her legs, etc...It was so worth it, to know that she was highly fertile and one of those men old enough to be her father, preferably married, would knock her up....older men were just so much manlier than guys her own age...the college soy boys just didn't cut it with her.

When she returned to her husband, Amie already had my jizz and that of three other men leaking from both of her holes....and her panties were long gone....she later sent me a text showing me a positive pregnancy test and the words "Hubby's swimmers are slow, but you did the job, either you or that other guy who was in my twat. The other two were in my ass, so that rules them out."

Maybe Karen shouldn't have asserted her authority as President of the HOA with these guys....they groped and grudge-fucked her until she was hooked on the rough sex and kept coming back to make further complaints....

Somehow, not sure how, this.....led to me being in bed with my sister-in-law, my brother's wife....I just hoped that he understood that both of us were hammered and that I don't recall actually fucking her....then again, my jizz is all over her buns and thighs...that tells me something right there.

Back