Group Cyber BDSM

**Takes a seat with the other subs to watch the cyber goings on!**

This is the very first cyber wanna-be Domme thread.. why we should throw a party. If Johnny's Staff of Domlinesss is worshiped, why not Des's....... :)

Caitlynne said:

This is the very first cyber wanna-be Domme thread.. why we should throw a party. If Johnny's Staff of Domlinesss is worshiped, why not Des's....... :)

I like the way you think. ROTFL.

There's only one problem. The token malesub has disappeared.
:( So either I need an imaginary sub, a volunteer, or I'm just going to have to give up my wannabe staff of cyber-domliness.

Desdemona said:
The token malesub has disappeared.

I could be wrong but it seems that there are hardly any malesubs amongst the regulars on this board... I wonder why, since in real life they seem to be all over the place...

Well, if you keep treating them like this, there's little hope of change, of course;)

wolf2002 said:
I could be wrong but it seems that there are hardly any malesubs amongst the regulars on this board... I wonder why, since in real life they seem to be all over the place...

Well, if you keep treating them like this, there's little hope of change, of course;)
There does seem to be an automatic backlash towards male subs...you folks should be ashamed of yourselves.

Caitlynne said:

Because mine is golden?

Johnny Mayberry said:
Because mine is golden?

Of course it is!!!! We all know that.. and we worship it in all its golden splendor. :D

**kneels before the Golden Staff of HIS Domliness**

Caitlynne said:
Of course it is!!!! We all know that.. and we worship it in all its golden splendor. :D

**kneels before the Golden Staff of HIS Domliness**
Well, as long as you are down there...:devil:

Back