Group Poetry: Same Illustration

The group poem has been submitted (thank you, lauren) under the title 1 image 7 voices. If you hate it, well, it's too late. ;)
After this one gets posted, I have more interesting photos if anyone would like to participate in this sort of group activity again. Or perhaps, someone else may want to offer the next image?

Anyway, thanks to everyone who takes the time to play with me. :kiss:

I for one am very happy with the result of this thread. Looking forward to do it again and again. :D

With the last minute entry, what did the title end up being? 1 image 9 poems or 1 image? How long do illustrated poems take to show up?

WickedEve said:
Senna are you submitting both poems for the first image?
Of course.
How about 1 Image 7 Voices? Or we can go with One Image.
According to Angeline the title should be:

1 image and a bunch of pregnant voices

Best regards,

Yeah!

Our illustrated submission "1 Image 9 Poems", which is still pending approval, already has 20 views! It's a hit. :D

According to Angeline the title should be:

1 image and a bunch of pregnant voices

You are a bad bad man, lol. You know darn well I never said that. And are you insinuating that I'm um with children? I can only tell you that having a teenager and an almost teenager in my home is a constant reminder that I'll never have more of *those.* :p

The Poets said:
Yeah!

Our illustrated submission "1 Image 9 Poems", which is still pending approval, already has 20 views! It's a hit. :D
20 views and still pending? Anyway, I have a feeling it will get a lot of reads.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by WickedEve
Senna are you submitting both poems for the first image?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Senna Jawa
Of course.
Yes, of course. :rolleyes:

Angeline said:
You are a bad bad man, lol. You know darn well I never said that. And are you insinuating that I'm um with children? I can only tell you that having a teenager and an almost teenager in my home is a constant reminder that I'll never have more of *those.* :p
I'll send you my two. I'll ship them anywhere in the world. They come with a mess of toys and little attitudes. :catgrin:

Siblings' behavior will be greatly enhanced in overseas journeys if they are shipped in separate boxes. So I've heard. :eek:

The Poets said:
Siblings' behavior will be greatly enhanced in overseas journeys if they are shipped in separate boxes. So I've heard. :eek:
But shipping them in the same box saves on shipping charges. I could put bubble wrap between them. That might work.

I'll send you my two. I'll ship them anywhere in the world. They come with a mess of toys and little attitudes.

I was going to offer you a trade but then I remembered how young yours are. Theoretically, mine are leaving in less than ten years. Theoretically...

But I do like bubble wrap. I find mindlessly popping those bubbles to be highly theraputic.

(but uh never mind about that)

Angeline said:
I was going to offer you a trade but then I remembered how young yours are. Theoretically, mine are leaving in less than ten years. Theoretically...

But I do like bubble wrap. I find mindlessly popping those bubbles to be highly theraputic.

(but uh never mind about that)
Hon, should I just send you the bubble wrap and keep the kids?

Angeline, I was sorry to lose your voice on this group effort.

Anyone interested in doing this again? I have images to offer and I know of someone who may be willing to contribute some fantastic photos. Or does anyone else have anything they want to present to the group for consideration?

Illustration

Eve, I thought the poem came out terrific--your graphic was a wonderful motivator. Sorry, I pulled out at the last minute, but I wasn't happy with my contribution. I'll try harder the next time. :)

I'm going to do a challenge with an illustration that I will post this weekend. I hadn't planned to post it in this thread--I figure we can draw in a few places, lol, but I don't want to confuse anyone or overwhelm the board with too many challenges at once. Were you planning to post an illustration in the next few days? Let me know and we'll coordinate. And that goes for all of you--if someone else wants a turn, I can wait.

Re: Illustration

Angeline said:
Eve, I thought the poem came out terrific--your graphic was a wonderful motivator. Sorry, I pulled out at the last minute, but I wasn't happy with my contribution. I'll try harder the next time. :)

I'm going to do a challenge with an illustration that I will post this weekend. I hadn't planned to post it in this thread--I figure we can draw in a few places, lol, but I don't want to confuse anyone or overwhelm the board with too many challenges at once. Were you planning to post an illustration in the next few days? Let me know and we'll coordinate. And that goes for all of you--if someone else wants a turn, I can wait.
Go ahead and do yours next. We have plenty of time to do another one of these. It's probably too soon anyway. I'm sure readers need time to absorb all the poems in that one submission.

Long Strange Trip.

Wide open in the twilight
Chemical silt on my skin
The smoke of the wild night
Sifts into focus.

Increasingly solid,
But still soft,
The earth swirls.

All of these are very interesting, Eve. If I had to chose, though, I'd definitely go for groupphoto1. It has more potential for different interpretations, I think. And it's a beautiful composite.

Maybe you could start a new thread for this poem, when you're ready?

Hi I am new to this forum, and may i say i love your works. perhaps in time i will post but im to intimidated to heh heh. well I will see you all around.

Back