Harris is in real trouble if she gets Trump's quality of Secret Service protection

Just making the point that if the Secret Service is as incompetent and negligent at protecting Harris as they have been at protecting Trump, her life might be at severe risk. Unlike Biden Butt Buddies, Trump supporters know how to shoot. The also do not take kindly to Democrats talking about sending "deplorables" to reeducation camps.

Youā€™re right. Gun control is needed to help protect the American people from deplorables like you. Gun enthusiasts should get all up in your face because your stupidity threatens their interests.

Your a mod, do something
No point responding to me and not xyz
this board is unmoderated and mods have very limited 'powers'... on 'unmoderated' boards like this and the GB, those powers are even more limited.
I see that RoryN is once again attempting to incite an assassination of President Trump by claiming that "deplorables" are going to assassinate Vice President Harris.
well there's a stupid ^^
as for the username, is it a typo?
I once bagged an elk that was 950 yards away and running when I put a bullet through its spine.
but what were you aiming at? never mind, iggy for your sorry arse.

Youā€™re right. Gun control is needed to help protect the American people from deplorables like you. Gun enthusiasts should get all up in your face because your stupidity threatens their interests.
Gun control is needed so that Democrats can round up Deplorables and send them to reeducation camps where they will be exterminated if they don't comply.

Gun control is needed so that Democrats can round up Deplorables and send them to reeducation camps where they will be exterminated if they don't comply.

Why waste time and resources trying to reeducate you. Education has already proven to be wasted on deplorables. šŸ˜œ

I really don't care if Cameltoe Harris is Black, Indian, Caucasian, Chinese, Vietnamese, African, Korean or Patagonian. I'm not voting for her because she is an imbecile.
Dis you?
Chiming into monkey noises and monkey house?

IMG_1397.png

If she does well, there are MAGAt Deplorables who will have no issue with trying to take her out, at any cost. For them, life with an African-American, female President will not be worth living.

We have recently been given the warning, in no uncertain terms. We'd better be paying attention.
Typical Rory, starts out with a legit shot at the abysmal failure of the secret service, but then has to make it about "deplorables".

Imagine how empty life would be for you if you didn't have that word and this forum?

But let me waste some words on you with what I mean as a genuine point, and not sarcasm.

You say a woman president is worthless to republicans? Well, we haven't seen that tested yet with one of their candidates.

But in 2016 Hilary ran, and don't think for a second that a bunch of men on the left who act like white knights and pay lip service to women's rights didn't say "Yeah, like I'm voting for some woman," and stayed home.

And they will do it again with Harris, and add the POC tag to her and you now have the lip service to diversity crowd staying home too.

Never forget how diverse the 2020 Dem candidates were in the primaries. Black, female, hispanic, gay....and who did your side vote for? Who were the last two standing? Two old white wealthy white men. So, the shit you all sling vs how you vote? Yeah, we can see it. But hey, that's human nature.

To think only people who vote one way can be misogynists or any other ignorant trait is ignorance in itself.

There's assholes in both bases, Rory, you're just to blinded and brainwashed to call out your own sides shit.

Why waste time and resources trying to reeducate you. Education has already proven to be wasted on deplorables. šŸ˜œ
It shows how much bs is being thrown around, I ignore most of these MAGAts. One of these just registered WED. They are probably in St. Petersburg Russsia.

Rory...Rory...Rory...

6XRROX7.gif

:nana:

I really don't care if Cameltoe Harris is Black, Indian, Caucasian, Chinese, Vietnamese, African, Korean or Patagonian. I'm not voting for her because she is an imbecile.
Obviously the woman part is an issue.

Typical Rory, starts out with a legit shot at the abysmal failure of the secret service, but then has to make it about "deplorables".

Imagine how empty life would be for you if you didn't have that word and this forum?

But let me waste some words on you with what I mean as a genuine point, and not sarcasm.

You say a woman president is worthless to republicans? Well, we haven't seen that tested yet with one of their candidates.

But in 2016 Hilary ran, and don't think for a second that a bunch of men on the left who act like white knights and pay lip service to women's rights didn't say "Yeah, like I'm voting for some woman," and stayed home.

And they will do it again with Harris, and add the POC tag to her and you now have the lip service to diversity crowd staying home too.

Never forget how diverse the 2020 Dem candidates were in the primaries. Black, female, hispanic, gay....and who did your side vote for? Who were the last two standing? Two old white wealthy white men. So, the shit you all sling vs how you vote? Yeah, we can see it. But hey, that's human nature.

To think only people who vote one way can be misogynists or any other ignorant trait is ignorance in itself.

There's assholes in both bases, Rory, you're just to blinded and brainwashed to call out your own sides shit.
Can we count on your vote in November for Kamala Harris?

I refer to Harris as "she" not an "it.". She expresses no confusion about her gender and she is obviously female. I don't support her because she's an idiot with aspirations of becoming a dictator.

Did you call her cameltoe also?

So you didn't?

Do you focus on sexual organs for your political decisions?
No. I never referred to Palin as "Cameltoe". However; I did see her in a bikini that was revealing her cameltoe.

No. I never referred to Palin as "Cameltoe". However; I did see her in a bikini that was revealing her cameltoe.
So why do you refer to Harris as cameltoe? Why don't you refer to Palin as such?

Does having children make one qualified?

So why do you refer to Harris as cameltoe? Why don't you refer to Palin as such?

Does having children make one qualified?
Actually, yes.
A crazy cat lady who's never procreated has no investment in the future.

Back