Have you asked for feedback in the last few days?

KM, I’m not really sure what a CT is. I know what it meant many years ago when I was in high school, but somehow that acronym doesn’t seem to apply. No apologies are necessary. Don’t say tactless, say instead candid. That candor is the very thing that makes your opinion so much sought after. In a world of political correctness run rampant, finding a source of informed and completely honest opinions is a great thing.

I just want to reserve the right to disagree with equal candor on the rare occasion that I think you’re out in the weeds.

Fair enough?
:)

CT what is it?

LMFAO while ROTF I understand what that is.
BTW, that too
am I the only stupid one here? We need a new thread... The meaning of CT.
What does it mean to you. The only rule is that
you can not divulge what it means.
I am dying here.
IADH

R4D was not a part of my fraternity it seems. How depressing. Candor can be tactful. Muffins can, too, but this one fails at it on occasion.

CT doesn't mean what you think it means, unless you were a part of my fraternity as well.

Seriously, the only thing that comes to mind is Crypto Tech. But what would a USN CT be doing in Kentucky?

:) Retired. Not in Kentucky. An "I" brancher to be specific. I thought you were Navy. If you've met any CTs then you probably understand.

I'm also ex-navy, MM Nuc. I've known quite a few CTs, mostly Rusian linguists. Don't know where I got the Idea you were in KY. Perhaps it was the accent in your audio submision combined with the setting of the story Willow. I'm from that part of the country myself, and your description was entirely too realistic to be anything but based on reality.

Back