Have you had an orgasm today (part 2)?

This morning, I gave myself a quickie in the shower, now sitting in panera having breakfast and coffee...

Gf home after a week and she started a slow stroke while in my boxers. Moving over my balls towards my ass she sweet talked me into worshipping her pussy and I went down on her. First through her panties and then slowly moving the band aside and starting a slow lick. That warm pussy that’s been on the road since lunch smelled and tasted sooo good. Rolling up my tongue and giving a few good fucks before we stripped naked. Only five six pushes from me and then I pumped so hard. Took me a minute more with a slacking dick before she started shaking and came so hard, trusting herself on me. Phew! Sweaty from a quick fuck.

Yes, stood inside, with glass doors open to the beach front balcony, looking out over the ocean…since I have the place to myself for a few days, there WILL be more to cum later today and the next few days…

Yes, stood inside, with glass doors open to the beach front balcony, looking out over the ocean…since I have the place to myself for a few days, there WILL be more to cum later today and the next few days…
Sounds wonderful there

Not yet. Been edging since yesterday, wanna cum so bad. Cock and balls full of cum, leking precum all the time, but i have to wait till evening, to shoot my load on a tribute. So further edging until then...

All over my wife's bottom, early this morning. She's a sweetie, she needs a lot of sleep and isn't usually in the mood for early morning sex but doesn't mind me using her as a cum target as long as I'm up to make coffee before too long 😉

Great start to the day. Time for a nice long bike ride. Enjoy your orgasm(s) !

One AM counts as today although an extension of last night. I actually had two orgasms, one oral and the last one vaginally.
When I woke up this morning he was gone which was fine because my long term guy friend is coming over for lunch and to watch football on TV. He will probably be bringing his buddy along so I could end up having more orgasms before the day is over!!! 😜💦

Not yet. Been edging since yesterday, wanna cum so bad. Cock and balls full of cum, leking precum all the time, but i have to wait till evening, to shoot my load on a tribute. So further edging until then...
Oh fucking yes...finally. What an intense release. Awesome.

Back