Have you had an orgasm today (part 2)?

Same as Gin man... Sadly no... Havent had a good release in a while... WAYYYYYY OVER DUE

Any woman that could help me cum sending me her pussy pic? So so horny and desperate to cum. We couod get off together! 😍💦

I fell asleep after listening to an audio of getting finger fucked in the backseat of a taxi and forced to cum - which I did. When I woke this morning, I was still feeling overwhelmingly needy. My pussy and tits ached for release. So, alone in my bed, I feigned sleep as my neighbor entered my house. He slid into my bed behind me and began to fondle my breasts. I did my best to keep my body from squirming when he delicately teased my nipples to a state of rigidity. He must have known I was awake by then, but clearly felt comfortable enough to continue fondling me, becoming increasingly aggressive in manhandling my tits.

When I began to feel his stiff cock press into my ass crack, I held firm to offer him the reception he sought. When one of his hands left my breast to slide between my legs and under my panties, he sighed with contentment and lust in finding a slippery wet pussy ready to welcome his fingers.

He took full advantage of my acquiescence and rubbed my clit and finger fucked me all while pulling a sensitive nipple and stabbing my ass with his cock. When my body began to quake, he grabbed a fistful of cunt and roughly massaged it to squeeze every drop of sex from me. As I came in his hand, I felt his hot wet explosion against my ass.

We lay quietly for several minutes before he saw himself out.

Sorry - the question - Yes, I had an orgasm today.

Back