Have you had an orgasm today (part 2)?

Yeeees! Sunday morning is always a lazy, no need to get out of bed time for us so what else would we do but cuddle which ofc leads to caressing, fondling then blown out fucking 😁
Love this. Best part of being married/partnered esp after the baby stage for parents - and no one needs you to fix food or keep them from dying. Feels like heaven getting to this after many years of parenting duty coming first.

Love this. Best part of being married/partnered esp after the baby stage for parents - and no one needs you to fix food or keep them from dying. Feels like heaven getting to this after many years of parenting duty coming first.

Yeah my boys are old enough to make their own dam breakfast and they know to just let Mom and Dad do what we call " roll over " meaning sleeping in late. Though we weren't ummm sleeping as you know sssssshhhhhh!! I was a good Dad this morning since I did make them breakfast since they had no school today.
Believe I am at three today - and finally getting out of bed. I’m pretty sure my farm and livestock needs some attention since we have a polar vortex moving in but damn, sex has been front and center since I joined here.
Hmmmmmm just three??? You must be adulting a bit too much today?? Aren't you usually in the double digits by this time of day haaaaaaa 🤣!!! Enjoy yourself!

Yeah my boys are old enough to make their own dam breakfast and they know to just let Mom and Dad do what we call " roll over " meaning sleeping in late. Though we weren't ummm sleeping as you know sssssshhhhhh!! I was a good Dad this morning since I did make them breakfast since they had no school today.

Hmmmmmm just three??? You must be adulting a bit too much today?? Aren't you usually in the double digits by this time of day haaaaaaa 🤣!!! Enjoy yourself!
Yes! You get it.

Oh and yeah….Had to take it down a notch from last week - I wore two vibrators completely out ✊☺️✊

Today has been one of those rare days where I am not going to be able to.

It was a busy day at work, after work I worked out, came home to eat and got watching the Bills game and now the Eagles game. I'll have a beer or two depending on the game and then to bed to wake up early in the AM to hopefully shovel some snow for myself and neighbors before work.

But tomorrow for sure I will and I am going to enjoy it. I might even utilize a toy to enhance the enjoyment

Back