Have you had an orgasm today (part 2)?

Technically yes. It was around 1:30 this morning.

One of my favorite people knew about it.

My wife had many - I had none.

We practice orgasm control which I actually love so I rarely cum.

We had a marathon session. Fucked her in spoons position slowly edging inside her. Went that way for around 40 minutes. Sometimes when I was too close I’d pull out and calm down, and then begin again.

She then got on top and came several more times. I spun her around and fucked her from below in reverse cowgirl which allows her to squirt. Love feeling her rain all over me.

Blue balls for me. Probably around 12-15 orgasms for her. She actually cums best from me withdrawing or getting semi soft inside her when we stop. She just has these great contractions she says.

I was reading an erotic story on Lit while slowing getting myself worked up to a lovely orgasm with prostate stimulation..

Boy, it was a very strong orgasm and ejaculating a hot stream of cum several feet in the air. It had some force behind it.

Not yet. I was wound up tight yesterday. Almost orgasmed in my sleep (woke up almost bursting) but now I am in the office unsatisfied.

Small headache brewing and I really need to finish this call and go to the washroom

No, it’s been four days since I’ve had an orgasm. Work has been slow the last two days so I’ve read a lot of erotica. I love being on edge all day.

Back