Have you had an orgasm today (part 2)?

Yes, at 03:30 this morning and it was great!
Hopefully, my Domme is OK with that, if not, the ensuing torture will be equally pleasurable, if not more intense!
I am thinking some sounding with peppermint oil would be appropriate for your behavior. A few needles thru the head of your cock. A cock whip sounds appropriate too.

Yes, at 03:30 this morning and it was great!
Hopefully, my Domme is OK with that, if not, the ensuing torture will be equally pleasurable, if not more intense!
Not sure how I feel about this. Did I give you permission? Did you ask? 😒

I have. Most enjoyable it was, too, as I have the good fortune to be a rather violent squirter. Squirters can be made, and are not necessarily only born, I might add, and I am the living proof.

Do you know, apparently some ladies fake their orgasms! They even do it online, which is naturally much easier. Why, only the other day I engaged in a rather hot fuckchat with a lady, who oohed and aahed happily throughout. I might not be the world's best fuckchatter, but when a man or a woman reads my suggestive spunky stuff as they pleasure themselves, they know they've had the big O afterwards.

As my male chatters are aware, I often ask them to stand up for the finale and spend on a hard surface such as a table, and I urge them to describe their moment of truth - number of spurts, range etc., and also the messy ropey stringy scene on the table afterwards for my personal satisfaction, let's say. This particular lady even exclaimed at one point, "Goodness, I have just come again" ("goodness"?), and so I thought all was well, and why would I not think that?

A day or so later, I again contacted this lady, who was suddenly more than standoffish and aloof, and she informed me that she had been loathe to "hurt your feelings", even though she was "not a reviewer on this site" (I still don't know what THAT meant ...!??), and had merely played along to keep me happy, even though she had been "creeped out" by the whole talk thing. She then asked me not to contact her again.

Does anyone else think this is weird, at best? And, if you really do not want to hurt someone's feelings, why fake TWO orgasms before saying the equivalent of "No, it wasn't good for me too, honey"? Why not just say "No, thanks", or "Do you know, I have a splitting headache, darling" from the get-go?

Last edited:
I have. Most enjoyable it was, too, as I have the good fortune to be a rather violent squirter. Squirters can be made, and are not necessarily only born, I might add, and I am the living proof.

Do you know, apparently some ladies fake their orgasms! They even do it online, which is naturally much easier. Why, only the other day I engaged in a rather hot fuckchat with a lady, who oohed and aahed happily throughout. I might not be the world's best fuckchatter, but when a man or a woman reads my suggestive spunky stuff as they pleasure themselves, they know they've had the big O afterwards.

As my male chatters are aware, I often ask them to stand up for the finale and spend on a hard surface such as a table, and I urge them to describe their moment of truth - number of spurts, range etc., and also the messy ropey stringy scene on the table afterwards for my personal satisfaction, let's say. This particular lady even exclaimed at one point, "Ooh, I have just come again", and so I thought all was well, why would I not?

A day or so later, I again contacted this lady, who was suddenly more than standoffish and aloof, and she informed me that she had been loathe to "hurt your feelings", even though she was "not a reviewer on this site" (I still don't know what THAT meant ...!??), and had merely played along to keep me happy, even though she had been "creeped out" by the whole talk thing. She then asked me not to contact her again.

Does anyone else think this is weird, at best? And, if you do not want to hurt someone's feelings, why fake TWO orgasms before saying the equivalent of "No, it wasn't good for me too, honey"?
Yeah that’s weird but hey nothing as odd as people ;)

Reading some of these stories, I am reminded, for no particular reason, of how the French wax lyrical in an expression for the orgasm in the most spot-on description, "la petite mort", or Little Death. It has that finality about it, does it not? Staying with the French theme, the two main characters in Beckett's absurd-theatre work "Waiting for Godot" discuss whether they should hang themselves from a nearby tree, and that one of the main advantages of choosing such an option to shuffle off this mortal coil is that a man gets an instant hard-on when he falls attached to the rope. Whether or not he also expels the liquid gold I do not know, but hopefully that too, as at least a much more agreeable way to go. Or to come, I suppose. To come and go as you please.

Back