Have you had an orgasm today (part 2)?

I haven't yet today but it's on the horizon.. feels like a devilishly indulgent kinda day ;)

Got on Lit last night to get turned on. Find a story. Find a buddy, a friend. Find want.

It worked. It so fucking worked.

My wife made certain assurances last night, but fell asleep with the kids instead. All ramped up, I tiptoed in to gently wake her and bring her to our room, our bed. Caressed her. Kissed her cheek and neck softly. The softest of whispers. Warm breath on the most personal of places.

Nothing. Fast asleep. Another marital letdown. Left aching.

Woke up to a rare day off. Got to sleep in a bit and still take the kids to school.

Back home, the wifey making finishing touches on her makeup for work. Sat on our bed, staring at her reflection in the vanity. Watched her, finishing by painting on her lipgloss, eyeing me in the mirror. Cleaned up corners & edges with her finger, mouth teased open.

"You need to be taken care of," she stated, matter-of-facty.

A slow, wet blowjob. Fresh lip gloss left smeared and left stuck on random surfaces of my cock head, neck, balls. All her professional attire still on. Those eyes looking up at me, tongue rolling around. Flat licks. So much spit. Open mouth down slow, hard suck up. Those familiar, rare sounds echoing in a silent home.

"Take me from behind," her pants suit peeling down to her knees, her bent over the bed.

A comfortable screw, obscenities flying, my load drops deep. I kneel down and gently wipe her clean with a soft towel, watching our sex ooze out of her swollen pussy. Whimpers. Giggles. Smiles over her shoulder.

"I'm going to need some more of that later. Get back to bed. You should get your rest."

Got on Lit last night to get turned on. Find a story. Find a buddy, a friend. Find want.

It worked. It so fucking worked.

My wife made certain assurances last night, but fell asleep with the kids instead. All ramped up, I tiptoed in to gently wake her and bring her to our room, our bed. Caressed her. Kissed her cheek and neck softly. The softest of whispers. Warm breath on the most personal of places.

Nothing. Fast asleep. Another marital letdown. Left aching.

Woke up to a rare day off. Got to sleep in a bit and still take the kids to school.

Back home, the wifey making finishing touches on her makeup for work. Sat on our bed, staring at her reflection in the vanity. Watched her, finishing by painting on her lipgloss, eyeing me in the mirror. Cleaned up corners & edges with her finger, mouth teased open.

"You need to be taken care of," she stated, matter-of-facty.

A slow, wet blowjob. Fresh lip gloss left smeared and left stuck on random surfaces of my cock head, neck, balls. All her professional attire still on. Those eyes looking up at me, tongue rolling around. Flat licks. So much spit. Open mouth down slow, hard suck up. Those familiar, rare sounds echoing in a silent home.

"Take me from behind," her pants suit peeling down to her knees, her bent over the bed.

A comfortable screw, obscenities flying, my load drops deep. I kneel down and gently wipe her clean with a soft towel, watching our sex ooze out of her swollen pussy. Whimpers. Giggles. Smiles over her shoulder.

"I'm going to need some more of that later. Get back to bed. You should get your rest."
Was crazy hot when this happened. But the to be continued at the end is still tbc, so I have been resting, wanting, for a few days now. 🍆

Back