Have you had an orgasm today (part 2)?

No, and it's been a while. Part of me yearns for an intense, earth-moving orgasm. The other part of me just thinks "meh." I have to find that happy medium someplace.

Yes, finally after an extended drought I had two. The first one was so intense I thought I was having a convulsion or something the way it flowed through my body and made me shake and writhe! The second one wasn't quite on that level but it was still was very enjoyable.

Yes, finally after an extended drought I had two. The first one was so intense I thought I was having a convulsion or something the way it flowed through my body and made me shake and writhe! The second one wasn't quite on that level but it was still was very enjoyable.
BRAVA!!! :rose::rose::nana::nana::nana:

Yes, a quiet little gift from me to me in the dead of night. It’s so tough when you’ve gotta keep things hushed.

Awesome, yes we all need relief on occasion. :):heart:

Not yet today, however I'm horny and have an open offer or two.

Did late last night, FwB came round. Some good, passionate vanilla fucking was had, and a big load was shot into her, before she went home to her fiancé

Not today and unlikely before the day is out, too tired. Hopefully tomorrow will bring more joy

Back