Have you had an orgasm today (part 2)?

yeah, they're all so curious about the anatomy down there - I give them a tour, though I really go by braille haha.
the clit that I show them - how it's so sensitive they can easily overdo it.
I can do the clit w the hood pulled back - going around in a circular motion and massaging it from the underside.
but generally for guys, I have them leave the hood covered and go around on the sides w like the index and middle fingers.
and guys can do the two handed method, fingers up puss and the other hand working clit.
use lotsa lube.
I'll guide their fingers to show them how much pressure and speed.

Last edited:
Yes this morning, but after last night I'm going to be abstaining for a few days. My dick is kinda worn out. Guess I'm getting old.

yeah, they're all so curious about the anatomy down there - I give them a tour, though I really go by braille haha.
the clit that I show them - how it's so sensitive they can easily overdo it.
I can do the clit w the hood pulled back - going around in a circular motion and massaging it from the underside.
but generally for guys, I have them leave the hood covered and go around on the sides w like the index and middle fingers.
and guys can do the two handed method, fingers up puss and the other hand working clit.
use lotsa lube.
I'll guide their fingers to show them how much pressure and speed.
And just who are these guys and how do they “access” You?

Back