Have you had an orgasm today (part 2)?

I did yesterday. Super early in the morning. I was super busy yesterday and didn't report.

After hours of Lit reading and flirting, I pulled out a tube of lotion. Lately I've been enjoying the wet slapping of the lotion as I work the length of my cock. I was extremely worked up and new it wouldn't take long. I rarely go for it so I would work up to the point of no return and stop. I love to hold it and feel it throb in my hand. Then I'd add more lube. Super wet and slippery. After a couple more moments of edging and re-applying, I had something that I've only been able to do a few times before. I stopped and my cock emptied over my hand, but it didn't feel like I came. This added more slippery wetness to the lube and jacked off with reckless abandon after that and finally came hard! So hot. So good!
I know. Long rant. But, I thought it was worth the share.

I did yesterday. Super early in the morning. I was super busy yesterday and didn't report.

After hours of Lit reading and flirting, I pulled out a tube of lotion. Lately I've been enjoying the wet slapping of the lotion as I work the length of my cock. I was extremely worked up and new it wouldn't take long. I rarely go for it so I would work up to the point of no return and stop. I love to hold it and feel it throb in my hand. Then I'd add more lube. Super wet and slippery. After a couple more moments of edging and re-applying, I had something that I've only been able to do a few times before. I stopped and my cock emptied over my hand, but it didn't feel like I came. This added more slippery wetness to the lube and jacked off with reckless abandon after that and finally came hard! So hot. So good!
I know. Long rant. But, I thought it was worth the share.
That sounds great and wow the read got me throbbing. Thanks

Back