Have you had an orgasm today (part 2)?

My profile might have scared the hell out of them. :)
I don't think its particularly scary, at least compared to many I've read.
But I'm surprised that it would matter much. My understanding is that, at the slightest sign that a woman might possibly share some time in stimulating activities, they tend to respond by offering to get it on.

I admit, your profile does make it a bit difficult to figure out the best approach to getting your interest. I suppose that's why I'm writing to you here, rather than send a DM. I just would not think that would be such a great deterrent to many.

I don't think its particularly scary, at least compared to many I've read.
But I'm surprised that it would matter much. My understanding is that, at the slightest sign that a woman might possibly share some time in stimulating activities, they tend to respond by offering to get it on.

I admit, your profile does make it a bit difficult to figure out the best approach to getting your interest. I suppose that's why I'm writing to you here, rather than send a DM. I just would not think that would be such a great deterrent to many.
We've talked on dm's before. I thought you were a nice guy. I have an extremely hard time keeping up with pm's. I was hoping my profile would be scary. :)

We've talked on dm's before. I thought you were a nice guy. I have an extremely hard time keeping up with pm's. I was hoping my profile would be scary. :)
I hope I haven't done anything to change your mind.
About me being a nice guy, I mean

Well, this thread makes me feel not so alone. :)

Stimmt. Du bist nicht allein. .... und während ich mir meinen Schwanz streichle, im Kopfkino Deine samtne, rosenblättrige offene Fotze vor mir , fickst Du vielleicht gerade real einen dicken Männerschwanz?

Back