Have you had an orgasm today (part 2)?

Workin on it....first drops of precum.....edging. take time...i enjoy another hour or two before i finally cum.

Still have a toy in me... came two times from this specific toy within the last 5 minutes, thinking I might leave it in for a few more hours and edge myself before finishing a few more times
I’m not meaning to intrude, but what gets you so horny so often? I’m looking for inspiration. I came twice and want more, but the mood seems to have gone

I’m not meaning to intrude, but what gets you so horny so often? I’m looking for inspiration. I came twice and want more, but the mood seems to have gone
Well right now to be specific it's been scrolling through the forum (the amateur pics threads to be more specific) as well as listening to smut books on audible, depending on the narrator(s) their voices have just that special something and the sex scenes in the books are very very descriptive so it's easy to immerse myself in the story

Well right now to be specific it's been scrolling through the forum (the amateur pics threads to be more specific) as well as listening to smut books on audible, depending on the narrator(s) their voices have just that special something and the sex scenes in the books are very very descriptive so it's easy to immerse myself in the story
Thx. That am pic thread is a go to - hey you need your own thread!

Back