Hey hey...Tiggs here again!

Re: we all make mistakes.

stud 3;16 said:
so i made a mistake big deal. does it make you feel big to put other people down. im sorry im not perfect like you.

Does it make me feel big? umm Nope. I already am big. I said I aint one to judge since I am almost just as bad, Well ok, I hope I never get that bad.

I dont post often on Lit, but I have been around for a while, I am a reg in other forums and see guys like you post around acting like a bada$$, it gripes me a little, just like when i ridiculed you, it griped you a bit.

How bout ya post around and on something contructive. Instead trying to get your rocks off.

Its completely fine to make a mistake, by not putting any periods, comma's, ect. Also its fine to flirt around, but every post man! Jebus! *sigh* ok. lol I had to do some venting.

I aint all that and dont claim to be, I know your a newbie but so far you just seem to be someone who only makes a post when you want a one armed workout. No offense to ya bud, just statin' the facts. I am usually known as the pansy, but ive restorted myself to heckling others half the time here because of things I see that are rediculous in my opinion

See, thats what these places are for, showing opinions, sharing some info, having a good time.
I guess I am being hypocritical for heckling you when all you are doing is being yourself and postin' on subjects you feel are valid with your personality.
But when I see this as much as I do on these boards, sometimes I gotta make an example. *shrugs*

Hey when I first got here way back when, I did a few posts in the personals looking for some free pics, ect. But honostly man, This thing we call the internet is massive, theres plenty of stuff to turn ya on something terrible on a regular basis and ya dont have to show the world that ya want it. Its pretty much pointless, the majority of the time mind you, but still pretty much pointless. Make some friends, have a good time, enjoy the boards. :D

Take it easy man. Have a good one.

Back