HisArpy's Forlorn Hope

Yes, I agree, it is indeed pathetic that you're spending your final years as a Deplorable shit-poster.

Final years?

Lol.

May I live long and prosper. Just so I can continue to be a pain in your ass.

It's also interesting how your narrative went from me being defensive about the number of posts I make to you thinking it's pathetic that I post here. You should work on keeping your story straight. Otherwise you just look like the loser you really are.

Last edited:
No insult coach yet, I see

But you are clearly the energizer bunny of derp 😂

You need a new book of comebacks, you've worn out the one you're using through sheer repetition.

Not that your weaksauce posts were any good in the first place, but they're not fine wines and they aren't getting any better with age.

You need a new book of comebacks, you've worn out the one you're using through sheer repetition.
You mean like, GO FUCK YOURSELF? Or, The wheels on your bus go 'round and 'round?

Sure, bub

Not that your weaksauce posts were any good in the first place, but they're not fine wines and they aren't getting any better with age.
when all you have are insults…

You mean like, GO FUCK YOURSELF? Or, The wheels on your bus go 'round and 'round?

Sure, bub

when all you have are insults…

You know, if you weren't stupid you'd remember the last time your brought that up and how you got spanked for it.

But since you're bringing it up again it's obvious that you're either stupid or you like being spanked.

Inquiring minds aren't really interested in your answer.

You know, if you weren't stupid you'd remember the last time your brought that up and how you got spanked for it.

But since you're bringing it up again it's obvious that you're either stupid or you like being spanked.

Inquiring minds aren't really interested in your answer.
I see Harpy Creep has gone into full WTF zone

Never in the history of lit has Harpy EVER spanked any poster but himself

I see Harpy Creep has gone into full WTF zone

Never in the history of lit has Harpy EVER spanked any poster but himself

Not my fault you're an ignorant asshole who likes being spanked on a regular basis.

Your only problem is that people get tired of whipping your overeager ass.

Not my fault you're an ignorant asshole who likes being spanked on a regular basis.

Your only problem is that people get tired of whipping your overeager ass.
It’s like you enjoy humiliating yourself with fail over and over again

^^^ More evidence of Harpy’s zero self awareness

R.0c16f102e225cf434bff07eda00f67b4

You two are an awesome tag team of boundless convoluted derp. The utter lack of self awareness in every post is as fascinating as it is staggering to behold.

What you two accuse others of actually describes y’all! And the fact you don’t realize it is hilarious! It’s comedy gold for readers here on the PB so keep it up!
"Derp" Definition: Subject matter in which Jomar has no knowledge, skill, or cognitive ability.

I really can't believe this guy hasn't been banned yet.

What a sad joke his life must be. Spamming and trolling an erotic literature message board.

Him and "the User Currently Known as Peili and Spegil" both. Maybe they are brothers who live in their mommy's basement together.

I really can't believe this guy hasn't been banned yet.

What a sad joke his life must be. Spamming and trolling an erotic literature message board.

Him and "the User Currently Known as Peili and Spegil" both. Maybe they are brothers who live in their mommy's basement together.

^ this sounds like someone really needs a hug from his mommy...

Back