Hmm. Looks like CHYOO is down.

Imhotep said:
And down again at 3:34 pm CST USA! I feel like I'm reporting on a boxing match. Let's hope its back up angain before 11:30 pm.
Hmm, it looks up to me at 3:38pm. Either it was down briefly, or there was just a glitch in the server. I did get a blank screen on the home page, but the real page displayed when I reloaded the page.

Torg said:
Hmm, it looks up to me at 3:38pm. Either it was down briefly, or there was just a glitch in the server. I did get a blank screen on the home page, but the real page displayed when I reloaded the page.
Hmm, now it's down for sure. And I just finished submitting a thread to Book of Magic.

3:58pm

If it comes back up at a sensible time near where you are, please post. If its the same as last night, it will be 5am BST (GMT+1) and I will be piling up the Zs.

Good to see you again Mr. Webster! It would be nice to know what's causing Chyoo to be down every night.

It's up at 10:50pm EDT (though I haven't checked since about 7pm).

Imhotep said:
And down again at 3:34 pm CST USA! I feel like I'm reporting on a boxing match. Let's hope its back up angain before 11:30 pm.

Well, anyway, Chyoo seems to be up again.

7:52 PDT / 8:52 MDT / 9:52 CDT / 10:52 EDT (all U.S.) / 00h52 UT

-Z.

Good news

Chyoo is still up, more than three hours after it has been scheduled to go down for the last few days.

Gunde said:
Chyoo is still up, more than three hours after it has been scheduled to go down for the last few days.
And it came back up an hour early last night, so maybe it's fixed?

Torg said:
And it came back up an hour early last night, so maybe it's fixed?

Hopefully... or maybe they've just switched from pm to am to keep us on our toes :rolleyes:
Anyway, I wonder why it happened, anyone's got an idea?

Gunde said:
Hopefully... or maybe they've just switched from pm to am to keep us on our toes :rolleyes:
Anyway, I wonder why it happened, anyone's got an idea?
No clue given by the PTB.

back up at 0700Z

...and we're back.

Literotica and Chyoo were down when I checked at 9 Pacific / midnight Eastern / 0700 GMT.

"Connection closed by remote server"

Back a few minutes later.

-Z.

I had trouble getting onto Chyoo.com & these forums too the other day for an hour or two, requests kept timing out or only loading part of the page. Can't remember when it was exactly

Down again. Hasn't done it for a while so this might be unrelated. Time now is 0930 BST (GMT+1)

Down Sat Sep 23 08:25:15 PDT 2006. (0925 MDT, 1025 CDT, 1125 EDT, 1525 GMT)

Seems to be down now ( 21:44 hrs, 3 Oct 2006) Anybody else having problems?

Just discovered this site announcement for Literotica posted by Manu :

Upgrades again 10/03/06

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All -

Working on some upgrades again tonight - sorry if you notice any strangeness.

I'll post an update once we are done messing with things for the night.

Looks fine now (1 3/4 h later?)

Imhotep said:
Seems to be down now ( 21:44 hrs, 3 Oct 2006) Anybody else having problems?

Seems to be fine now (22:29 PDT / 23:29 MDT / 00:29 CDT / 01:29 EDT / 05:29 GMT)

-Z

Chyoo would appear to be down once more at 23:24hrs, CST, US. I get an Error Message when I try to connect.

Back