Hold command

I can see where the Hold Command would thrill a dom, but for me, as a sub, not having the restraints and all the rest would lessen the scenerio for me. Tie me up please. Because if you don't, I WILL move. And what will I get for that???? Hmmmm. See, moving isn't THAT bad.:p

Having her restrained by my voice and directions is, to me, a clear indicator of the power exchange. I can bind her, but the then, I feel like I am "topping" her, not actually utilizing Dominance.

His Precious said:
I can see where the Hold Command would thrill a dom, but for me, as a sub, not having the restraints and all the rest would lessen the scenerio for me. Tie me up please. Because if you don't, I WILL move. And what will I get for that???? Hmmmm. See, moving isn't THAT bad.:p
Agony for you, disappointment for S/O.

AngelicAssassin said:
Agony for you, disappointment for S/O.

Yes AA I can certainly see if she moved it would be a disappointment for the dom, but she would only move once of that I am certain

Bachlum Chaam said:
Yes AA I can certainly see if she moved it would be a disappointment for the dom, but she would only move once of that I am certain
Exactly ...
icon_twisted.gif

i guess we all end up in the black after all, correct?

dr_mabeuse said:
"Don't touch me" is a great game and sheer torture for her.

I sit her in a chair and tell her not to touch me, not to use her hands, to leave them on the arms of the chair. Then I kiss her. I fondle her breasts, run my hand between her legs. and she can't touch me: can't interfere, can't protect herself. It drives her nuts not to be able to touch me.

But it's sure not an either/or thing. It's not either ropes or no ropes. The bondage has its place andis always fun. The "don't touch me" is just a different sort of bondage.

---dr.M.

He does that to me sometimes... and knows it drives me crazy. He also makes me be completely silent... another very hard thing to do. I have not actually been able to accomplish it yet- some sound or another usually slips out.

As for spankings, I havent gotten an actual spanking yet, and not sure if I want one... but I doubt I could stand still for one on my own.

He will sometimes call me and tell me to be waiting naked in bed... blindfolded... He will not allow me to talk or to touch Him... sheer torture for me.... oh and He makes me wait a long time before He comes in like 15 or 20 mins... you can build a great deal of anticipation in that time frame...

cellis said:
... oh and He makes me wait a long time before He comes in like 15 or 20 mins... you can build a great deal of anticipation in that time frame ...
Smiles and remembers a story ...

Croctden said:
If I'm spanking a sub I'd rather not have her tied down, but holding herself still for me. I'm not sure why, I guess it seems more submissive. Any other doms agree?

I like this for a simple hand spanking. Tell her to hold still and remain completely silent. Then let her have it.

But if you are really getting into it, full bondage with a gag is also very appealing. (Sequence of grunts is the safeword for those cases.)

AngelicAssassin said:
Guess we should compare notes sometime then.
Shall we go for shock value, or unbridled truth?

Oh certainly, but I have been pretty open about most of it here.... :D

niteshade said:
He does that to me sometimes... and knows it drives me crazy. He also makes me be completely silent... another very hard thing to do. I have not actually been able to accomplish it yet- some sound or another usually slips out.

As for spankings, I havent gotten an actual spanking yet, and not sure if I want one... but I doubt I could stand still for one on my own.

He'll have fun when he makes you try.:devil:

Hold Command

I had a Dom. that made me hold a hair brush in my right hand while over his knee.If I reached back ( i always ended up doing that) He said it meant I was asking him to use the brush.He would take the brush from my hand and give me 10 hard spanks with it.I learned to keep my hands in front of me after a few times with that brush.:kiss:

Re: Hold Command

bunny517 said:
I had a Dom. that made me hold a hair brush in my right hand while over his knee.If I reached back ( i always ended up doing that) He said it meant I was asking him to use the brush.He would take the brush from my hand and give me 10 hard spanks with it.I learned to keep my hands in front of me after a few times with that brush.:kiss:
i really like that guy.

Re: Re: Hold command

AngelicAssassin said:
And why bother with a command at all.

A simple look without blinking should suffice.

Because if I just look at her she'll be confused and go get me a beer.

Re: Re: Re: Hold command

Croctden said:
Because if I just look at her she'll be confused and go get me a beer.
You need to adapt your looks into multiples ... rofl

Back