and Rec. for New Poets.

Just think this thread needed a bump.
Maybe there are poems out there where
poets just wanna say ~ Read Me

Just Thinkin ...

:)

Nice bump my friend... :rose:

Interesting thread......

I will just mention one poem of mine that seems to have gotten lost in the sauce, and that is The Lady in My Garden. Part of the problem is that new poems come and go so fast if you blink, they're gone forever. I love your poems, Boo, whether I find the time to comment or not. I think many people in the poetry forum care, some have their "quirks" in that they only read poems by a few poets. (very limiting, in my opinion).

Keep on writin' everyone!

Sack :rose:

sack said:
I will just mention one poem of mine that seems to have gotten lost in the sauce, and that is The Lady in My Garden. Part of the problem is that new poems come and go so fast if you blink, they're gone forever. I love your poems, Boo, whether I find the time to comment or not. I think many people in the poetry forum care, some have their "quirks" in that they only read poems by a few poets. (very limiting, in my opinion).

Keep on writin' everyone!

Sack :rose:

I read it Sack, and loved it.
Sad and just pulls the reader in.
A dreamy quality, yet ... not.
Only way I can describe it, unless ya read it. * grins *

So
... whatcha waitin' on
... go read, lol.

:rose: :rose:

My highest read is for Letter To K 397 votes and nine comments. I actually think it's the worst poem I have up. 12 votes, 4.83 average.

My lowest read is Meat 225 votes and 5 comments. This is one of my favourite poems I have up. 7 votes, 5 average.

The number of votes doesn't bother me, it's nice to know I have a hard core of people that read my poems and comment. That is very satisfying, more so than the number of reads which might be someone clicking onto the page and not reading the poem.

Published poets don't get as many reads as what some people appear to get on Lit so no one can really complain.

Last edited:
Back