Hot housewife

Interested in your desires.

Hi darlin', my name is Kent and would like to know more about you and what you would like. Care to drop me a line, and let me know? Who knows, you might appear in a short story that I may write, (only with your permission)! Take care, you can reach me at: writerkent@aol.com
Kent

Hi sexy. Would love to chat with you. E-mail me at HawaiiGod@literotica.org

You won't be disappointed

If you were in the West Michigan area, and are seriously interested in fulfilling both yours and mine, please, I would love to hear from you.

I want to fulfill your fantasties

Email me at farhoudi62@yahoo.com and let me know how I can fulfill your fantasties, you hot housewife.

Lets have some fun!

Contact me at searat@home.com , and let the games begin.

HOT HOUSEWIFE

Hello!
Having heard fom all the desperate losers now get ready for some eal fu.n,
f ypou need rassurance e mail me and you wont regret!

DESERTFOX

LMAO

Oh yea.. you sound so much more convincing than those before you.

and.... BTW spelling and typos count... <grin>

intrigued

Hey hot houswife!
I was very intrigued by your posting. Would like to know a little more about you though. I am looking to have some fun, and am assuming your husband doesn't satisfy you? I'm 23, 6'0" 165 brwn hair, hzl eyes, very attractive (honestly). I'm a pre-med student and enjoy EVERYTHING about sex. email me if interested: rypaho@cswebmail.com

45 male

overweight people need sex to----i am a large guy that has had a wife leave me over not being in shape to have sex anymore with her--i have a condition call sleep apnea that has caused the weight gain---but i still have the same sex drive as always and need a mature lady to help me fine release from my lack of sex--i am a very oral guy who loves to spend long moments giving what i cant get---pleasure!!!!!!love to hear from someone who's life has left them with the same lust still in her heart.

I'm a voyuer and I would love to watch my very oral bi wife give you pleasure,let's talk nasty.

fullfilling fantasies

Anne, my fantasy is easy for you to fullfill, because my fantasy would be you, write me at sweetfroggy@qwest.net
Jim

zkinkzie said:
I'm a voyuer and I would love to watch my very oral bi wife give you pleasure,let's talk nasty.

i love to have you watch me and your wife give each other pleasure.i love to have my pussy licked while i rub my big tits.

I am a 22 year old man. Who likes to be dominated and light S&M. I want an older woman to fulfill my student teacher fantasies. email me: fleshmachine@hotmaail.com

Love Ya,

Fleshmachine

be my fantasy

Hi, where are you from, I'm in MO and would love to meet you and see how we 'fit'.

If you enjoy taking the virginity of young males and live anywhere near Detroit, MI, respond. Maybe we can get together. I also have a pretty good personality and sense of humor so maybe we can talk.

Sexy married guy here

Sexy married 30 year old guy, good looking, would love to exchange fantasies and desires. I have a wonderful imagination that I think you will find stimulating. Let me know when you want to chat. I can be reached at james269@aol.com

Back