How About A Literoutica orgy in OR !

Party

Lucky Tree. You must be getting some good wood.

So does that mean that you would be interested in the party as well? I'd like to see a picture of you, and that tree.

- JackofMyTrade

So do I have any volunteers to help organize it
all ??

P Blue - can you recommend a good forest ?

Oh No...I'm not divulging the location of my secret stash of fine, hard wood. :) hee, hee, hee

This mermaid prefers one-on-one encounters...best wishes for a party!!!

There's a priv message waiting for you..... and what did you think of the 2 narrations....?

I've been thinking...I wonder if the amount of rain we get here has made us all a little "kinky". :D

not for me.... I really think it's genetic..... and as I age, I get more experienced.......

sssoooooo....

Your telling me that by 35 I'll be considerably more kinky and by 40, I'll be out of control??? ;) JOY! JOY! JOY!

can't speak for you but I do know that when you are with the right person and you pick your experiences well, then the kinkiness does grow.... but OOC.... not really..... just well calculated craziness......

oooohhhh...whoops!!! hmm, well calculated craziness. How about a nice pine tree or how about a oak? :p

JackofMyTrade said:
Sounds like you two should get together in a chat room or something.

- JackofMyTrade

Don't you find it much more annoying that we type here? :)

uh oh...... now we are attracting attention..... shall be tell them what we are already doing in the woods......?

Chat room?

Not at all, I enjoy watching a burgeoning relationship grow. I just wish I could find someone as well. You sound very intelligent and I like intelligent women.

- JackofMyTrade

Re: Chat room?

JackofMyTrade said:
Not at all, I enjoy watching a burgeoning relationship grow. I just wish I could find someone as well. You sound very intelligent and I like intelligent women.
- JackofMyTrade

umm...you said just a short while ago in your first post that you were married, you do have someone!!! :)

Thank you for the compliment though. *coy blush*

and Calvin...sssshhhhhh, don't give away the tree secrets, everybody will want some wood and possibly a little sap. :) LOL

I do have someone, True

I do indeed have someone and I love her tremendously. We are both open minded though. Check my PM.

- JackofMyTrade

I am in Newberg and I thought all Portlanders were tight and close minded! I am a 20 year old female looking for the right group of people to "converse" with....if you get my point....anyone interested and curious like me?? I have never been with a "group" before but I REALLY WANT TO!!!!

Kitten,

Sounds like you'd be the life of the party. I've never been with a group, but am interested. We'll have to see how things develop. So to speak.

Anyway:

If anyone in Portland or the surrounding area is looking for a tall, cool, handsome man to talk with, meet for a drink, whatever, let me know.

I'm open minded, clean, well-hung and respectfull with a great sense of humor ta boot.

Back