How are you?

Slightly worried. I had my latest scan result yesterday. Thd lung cancer has returned, still not massive, but larger than it was. More (and different) chemotherapy will be tried.

not quite sure. recovering from covid. its super hot. missing absent friends. I've been in the house since March 28, it's weird.

For the most part im well. But wish i could find a way to help this sexless marriage

A bit concerned. I have immersion con in less than a week and I have no costumes even started. I may just go in formal wear.

Iā€™m fine. I would like to go back to the days we were having sex three or more times a week but other than that I am fine.

tired , but horny. Should i go to bed and wake up later and stroke my cock more then?

I have been kind of all over the place this week. I've been depressed about turning 61 next month (it's weird, but 61 feels so much older than 60, and I don't know why). I've been dealing with some medical crap (my blood pressure isn't good, and I've now been moved to the maximum dose of my main medication, and if it doesn't work soon, I'll be adding a third blood pressure med, or maybe changing dosage on the other one... although the reason I'd gone to the doctor in the first place was because my depression medication was causing me to have difficulty getting to orgasm, so now I'm waiting to see if the new medication works and if the issue goes away). I have been trying to find someone to be a regular partner for sex, since there's nothing happening in my marriage (plus I really need to feel that I'm attractive to somebody, somewhere), but that has not worked out well for me so far. I actually have a young woman I've been chatting with who for some reason has a lot of... well, I guess you could say fetishes that I meet all of, but unfortunately she's on the opposite side of the country from me, and she hasn't even sent me a single photo of herself yet (although I think she's starting to waffle on that now... I'm not pushing her on that, and it's been fun chatting with her even though nothing will ever come out of it anyway).

It seems that my ups are just enough up to bring me back up from the downs, yet not enough to really have me consistently feeling good about me and where my life is right now. At my age and with my medical history, I kind of feel like I need to finally accomplish something to make my mark, to do something that will be recognized one way or another even after I'm gone.

Although at the moment, I need to accomplish a good night's sleep!

Back