How do you turn a Republican into a Democrat?

Zombie "Big Tent" Reagan would kick your ass.

I think this quote from Reagan's post presidency sums it up nicely, 'Vedar's big cheese purple dragon fly eats Whitman's green constitition...wait I don't remember Nancy.'

Think outside the box both parties are whores to
the lobbyist. We need a bigger change than one election can bring.

Wait I have the punch line, 'give him coarage, a brain, and a heart.' or if you are in the south give him false teeth, take away his pickup truck and AM radio so he has to think for himself. It makes perfect sense to me for poor people to want tax cuts for the rich...doesn't it?

Wait I have the punch line, 'give him coarage, a brain, and a heart.' or if you are in the south give him false teeth, take away his pickup truck and AM radio so he has to think for himself. It makes perfect sense to me for poor people to want tax cuts for the rich...doesn't it?

If you are going to broad brush an entire half of the country as being stupid, you should at least know how to spell. Otherwise, it's just irony.

see that's the issue. democrats want to take other people's money

Don't you think the problem is a little more complex than one party being right or wrong?Isn't there a problem with the system as a whole? We get side tracked by partisan rhetoric and don't look at the real problems with the system.

Don't you think the problem is a little more complex than one party being right or wrong?Isn't there a problem with the system as a whole? We get side tracked by partisan rhetoric and don't look at the real problems with the system.

I agree, there are problems with the system as a whole.

2ndly, this spin and blame game has to stop. the crap that obama tries to pin on Bush - its pointless and wasted time and energy. then again, if obama had any real ideas he would be a leader

I've always believed it's not as much Republican and Democrat as it is Rich and Poor.

I think this quote from Reagan's post presidency sums it up nicely, 'Vedar's big cheese purple dragon fly eats Whitman's green constitition...wait I don't remember Nancy.'

Think outside the box both parties are whores to
the lobbyist. We need a bigger change than one election can bring.
This one does not drink the kool-aid.

Back