How frequently would you want to have sex with someone, if you could?

I know it sounds cliché and probably tacky and all especially coming from a man but no matter the partner I could have sex everyday. No better way to start and end the day then with some mutual orgasms. I am always respectful to my partners needs though and rarely have found anyone with the same sex drive. So I guess that make's me the problem lol.

I was quite happy with a full on session on a Wednesday afternoon, a quicky or a long slow screw after church on Sundays, and sometimes on a weekday morning when we both woke up horny. That was the default for years until the autoimmune crap started. The more adventurous sex usually happened at conferences - hotel room, both bored, and we'd get to "I know - let's fuck! Have you tried..."

Going at it every day even in the early days of our relationship was not really an option, as I am on the larger side and she needed some recovery time between bouts of love making. It happened a few times during the horny stage of the relationship and she had days when she couldn't walk straight.

Yeah no kidding I would be happy with 3 to 5 times a week.

Thing is, my partner says things like "oh after the very first 'hot phase' of the relationship the spark is just gone and we just wanna take things slow".

Thing is, I don't feel that way at all! We have been together for 9 years now, married for 4, but I could literally keep going nonstop the way we were in the very first week, if it was up to me*!
I have frankly no idea what that "spark" thing is supposed to be.

*but the uphill battle is just too frustrating. It takes two to tango.
I hear ya! I would take it daily or more evening it were routine at this point lol

Back