How I Got Hooked On Facesitting

Emerald_eyed said:
Most, I repeat MOST 12 year olds are 6th and 7th graders.

A 12 year old mature enough for highschool is not going to need a babysitter.

my .02
Heh, who said anything about being mature? I was just advanced. In fact, I was a lot less mature than my peers.

But yeah, I was already babysitting little kids when I was like 10 or 11.

Point made, Emerald Lady.

It would take a few systematic changes to make the story of a hs person. Perhaps her parents go on long trips and a neighbor is asked to look in on her once each evening.

Let's not beat the horse to death. Changing a number in a story often satisfies Literotica, but makes a real irish stew of the story.

Are we agreed on that.?

:rose:

So is anyone besides scarlett vixen going to talk about facesitting or is this really a thread about underage sex?

Just wondering... cus I'm sure we can start new thread for facesitting, which I happen to kinda dig (although not in the same vein as scarlett vixen).

Has anybody else noticed that, in the picture, the guy is eating out the woman while she's wearing a thong/g-string? Is that, like, weird or what?

As to the story? Sorry, I'm more visual so the pic received my attention before the story. As to it being true? Yeah, sure, right, whatever. I'm ADR - it didn't really "do" anything for me, but if others liked it well, that's what is good about Lit.

SexyChele said:
Has anybody else noticed that, in the picture, the guy is eating out the woman while she's wearing a thong/g-string? Is that, like, weird or what?

As to the story? Sorry, I'm more visual so the pic received my attention before the story. As to it being true? Yeah, sure, right, whatever. I'm ADR - it didn't really "do" anything for me, but if others liked it well, that's what is good about Lit.

Well those thongs are really easy to pull to the side. Plus it might be part of the act (i.e., your not worth me taking my panties off for, so just eat my cunt you little worm). LOL.

P. B. Walker said:
Well those thongs are really easy to pull to the side. Plus it might be part of the act (i.e., your not worth me taking my panties off for, so just eat my cunt you little worm). LOL.

Now that's funny! I needed a chuckle this afternoon - thanks!

And, well, if he is pulling the thong/g-string to one side, he sure is doing more neatly than most men I've met. Oh well...

But to take up the topic - is there anyone who is uncomfortable with facesitting? I know I am to some degree. I have to know my partner really well. Weird thing, really, since most men who eat pussy want it. And especially so since I love sucking cock while lying on my back. I know. I'm the strange one.

SexyChele said:

And, well, if he is pulling the thong/g-string to one side, he sure is doing more neatly than most men I've met. Oh well...

But to take up the topic - is there anyone who is uncomfortable with facesitting? I know I am to some degree. I have to know my partner really well. Weird thing, really, since most men who eat pussy want it. And especially so since I love sucking cock while lying on my back. I know. I'm the strange one.

Your most welcome :)

that's interesting... I never imagined a woman would be uncomfortable sitting on a man's face.

P. B. Walker said:
Your most welcome :)

that's interesting... I never imagined a woman would be uncomfortable sitting on a man's face.

Perhaps it's a sub dilemma not to be on top? ;)

Just kidding!!!

SexyChele said:

But to take up the topic - is there anyone who is uncomfortable with facesitting? I know I am to some degree. I have to know my partner really well. Weird thing, really, since most men who eat pussy want it. And especially so since I love suc++++ cock while lying on my back. I know. I'm the strange one.

Well I make Myself comfy.

SexyChele said:
How can one not love a confident woman! How ya been, EB? Good to "see" ya!

Good you see you to chele. I love face sitting and my boys do see to my comfort cause it is best for them if they do. They do not control how long I am there! :devil:

Women Facesitting

Men laying down comfortably, then having a NAKED sexy woman slowly lower herself towards your face, is so divine. Kneeling, squatting. First she pauses with her pussy only inches from (my) your face. That way you can enjoy the view and her aroma. Then she slowly lowers herself down onto your face, nuzzling in place, sharing in the delights of your face buried in her crotch, and her moist warm crotch in your face.

I wish to meet a lady to do this for me!!

Last edited:
Back