How likely is this guy to know about a Sybian?

So...um...no one's going to admit to having tried one of these, then?

I'm just a little worried that @joy_of_cooking is putting one into our chain story and I'm up nextish. I'll need to know who to ask to beta read it.

The same company makes a fancy masturbator for men that costs only $956 USD. Damn sexists.šŸ˜œ

Not sure how I knew / remembered this, but Howard Stern had sybian "talent" contests in the 2010s

Well, I think a Sybian is now in the story.

If @Kelliezgirl doesn't, I'll be forced to.
And if I don't, I know @Kumquatqueen will add one to her big finish.

(Although knowing KQ she'll regard the Sybian as too commercial and tell us what the BDSM community has actually been riding since the 1980s...)
Ha!
I've only seen one in real life at a couple of clubs, both looking very home-made, basically what happens when you let the guy with a toolshed make equipment.

They were more for entertainment than anything else - more like a bucking bronco ride than remotely erotic, IMO.

Well, I think a Sybian is now in the story.

If @Kelliezgirl doesn't, I'll be forced to.
And if I don't, I know @Kumquatqueen will add one to her big finish.

(Although knowing KQ she'll regard the Sybian as too commercial and tell us what the BDSM community has actually been riding since the 1980s...)

Well, off to do so some...research...yes... research. All secondhand of course. Unless someone has a spare $1300 laying around...

Ha!
I've only seen one in real life at a couple of clubs, both looking very home-made, basically what happens when you let the guy with a toolshed make equipment.

They were more for entertainment than anything else - more like a bucking bronco ride than remotely erotic, IMO.
That's what I think when I see the sawzall with the dildo attachment videos.

That's what I think when I see the sawzall with the dildo attachment videos.

That brings back a terrifying memory. There was a news story a few years ago where some methbilly decided that making some sort of attachment was too much so he just rammed a dildo onto a Sawzall blade. His GF ended up in the ER as you can imagine.

Back