How Long Have You Been Sucking Cock

I love getting sucked but I love sucking more. Nothing beats having a nice penis in your mouth.
Ten years since I first had a cock in my mouth. But very slim pickings since then. Yeah, I'd much rather suck than be sucked. Far from being humiliated, it mmakes me feel more in control.

I just turned 18 a few months ago, so at least six years. I gave my first blow job when I was 12, just a few weeks shy of my 13th birthday.

About 18 years beginning with my erotic masseur who guided me through the process and taught me special techniques he learned as an adult film star.

Men and women, how long have you been sucking cocks? I sucked first back in 1967. That's 57 years. Probably longer than most on here have been alive. I've stayed active for most of those years also.
I have been sucking cock since high school. In the 80s. At the time I had always knew that I liked lingerie the way it felt when I rubbed it on my cock. At a high school party I was in the bathroom and there were some panties hanging on the curtain rod. I really wanted to wear them so I put them on and just as I was enjoying how they felt and how horny I was 3 guys walked in the bathroom and when they saw me one of the guys turned back and secured the door. He then started pulling his cock out and said this slut is going to suck our cocks and I just dropped to my knees and before I hit the ground his cock was buried in the back of my throat and they just started taking turns with my mouth then one of them started shooting his load and he shot some on my face and then he shoved it in my mouth and all I could do was swallow. As soon as he pulled his cock out another cumming cock pumped his cum down my throat and when he was done I got the last one. I loved it and I still suck cock once in a while, I am 60 and my girlfriend has no clue.

I have been sucking cock since high school. In the 80s. At the time I had always knew that I liked lingerie the way it felt when I rubbed it on my cock. At a high school party I was in the bathroom and there were some panties hanging on the curtain rod. I really wanted to wear them so I put them on and just as I was enjoying how they felt and how horny I was 3 guys walked in the bathroom and when they saw me one of the guys turned back and secured the door. He then started pulling his cock out and said this slut is going to suck our cocks and I just dropped to my knees and before I hit the ground his cock was buried in the back of my throat and they just started taking turns with my mouth then one of them started shooting his load and he shot some on my face and then he shoved it in my mouth and all I could do was swallow. As soon as he pulled his cock out another cumming cock pumped his cum down my throat and when he was done I got the last one. I loved it and I still suck cock once in a while, I am 60 and my girlfriend has no clue.
I would normally recommend a consensual introduction into the pleasures of cocksucking, but hey... if this worked for you, I'm happy for you.

I just turned 18 a few months ago, so at least six years. I gave my first blow job when I was 12, just a few weeks shy of my 13th birthday.
I also enjoyed cocksucking adventures with my schoolfriends, and very much enjoyed each and every encounter

Back