How to train a guy to last longer in intercourse?

So what is the big deal with not lasting longer in bed? Buy him a plastic harness type external dildo which he can use to penis in vagina sex. Those toys come in lots of shapes and real looking shapes are avalable too.

Different names . Same solutions. It is what it is I guess. Life's too short. And sometimes the sex is. Sighs

Hi y'all.

I appreciate all the information and ideas you all have. I have a bit of a problem. I have been restricting Bob's orgasms for a while and keeping him in a cage. Which I very much enjoy. But on the occasions when I am in the mood for some fucking he comes way too quickly for my pleasure.
He just can't last longer than a minute. I now that's normal to be hypersensitive when he has been locked up for a week.

I know I could make him masturbate first but that just defeats the purpose of chastity. I could give him a few beers, but I'm sure some of the more experienced people on here have other ideas for me to try.

Thanks in advance
My advice comes from a longstanding lifestyle happily and successfully adopted by myself and Richard. He is also kept cocklocked and like your Bob, he suffers from prem. ej. I would advise you to become a Hot Wife and, if it appeals to you, to deny Bob any p in v sex from now on. (He can be milked regularly to avoid any prostate problems.) We've been living the Hot Wife/cuckold lifestyle for about 30 years. I can recommend it! Good luck.

Since this is an old thread, I’d guess the OP has solved her problem by now. As a male who is allowed infrequent ejaculations, I also am unable to last very long when permission to spurt is given. I pleasure Her with oral worship and a dildo (much larger than me) for her satisfaction and am careful to prevent any direct friction or stimulation to my penis that might cause an unauthorized spurt unless or until permission is granted.

Perhaps a male with infrequent releases could be trained to hold back, but for me, my arousal is on most often on hair trigger because I am kept denied.

Edging and orgasm denial. Lots of edging every night you can for a week or two.
Then ruin the orgasm so the cum just dribbles out without any spasms.
Now he is horny, but may not have any cum to have an orgasm. This should help.
I have had this done to me for decades. I had a Cougar twice my age when I was 20 teach me ( or do it to me with an evil grin ) I learned to please her.
Wife did this to me earlier this year. 3 week of teasing then the day after the dribble ruined O I could not get an orgasm. I pounded her until she made me pull out. I guess 15 orgasms was all she could take. Then she teased me for another week. After a month, I really enjoyed a big orgasm.
Also seems if you move inside her nose to toes rather then in and out, you can bounce off the G spot and she will like that better. Might be just because I am larger.
In addition to teasing, when ever he gets close to cumming, pull out and sit on his face. Then go back to fucking.
BTW Please read the story in the link below. Much more truth there then fantasy.

I dated this woman who gave me a blow job before we had sex. Her comment was she wanted to get that pesky one out of the way.
I've gotten blow jobs from her in the most craziest places. Lol

The ky gel or spray (slightly better) desensitized does the trick for me. I could usually last 3-4 minutes without worrying,

But a drop or spritz on the underside of the glans gives me the power to go to pound town for 10 minutes or more. It doesn’t dull the physical enjoyment that much as it just takes off that rapid peak..and certainly the slight reduction in sensation is worth the feeling of control and the power to let go in fully.

Best thing about the desensitizer is that it’s not a fixed dosage of medication like a pill. So you can adjust how much you use and where you place it to match your needs and physiology.

Back