how you discovered your "bdsm self" (with thanks to Richard for the thread idea)

Pixie Mischief said:
I never said it was bad
LMAO!!!
too funny.
He shouldnt talk lol
Hes being rather submissive in those pictures :eek: offering his ass to all LOL

bleh I think hes in denial LOL

Bingo! :)

Back on topic:

so share your first time experiences!

aww, c'mon. why're ya always pickin' on me? lance is a bully. *pouts*

seriously though, you seem obsessed. you should probably stop that.

Well, when I was around 14, I read some of the Gor series. Mostly because I am into SF and Fantasy.

As much as I dislike a lot of Gor play, the series is classic adolescent male fantasy -- a world where women are there for the taking. (I have moral issues with a lot of it.)

So I think that was my first real exposure to D/s in literature.

Actually getting into D/s... well, in sexual play with my ex-wife, I started to fantasise about having her give herself to me to do whatever I wanted with. (My first story posted to Literotica spells out this fantasy.)

Then a couple of years ago, I started chatting with another Kiwi on ICQ, whose nickname at the time was "slave" (she's since changed it.) So, being the curious guy I am, I asked her about it, and that led to a conversation about BDSM, D/s, etc.

I was totally wowed out! People do this for real? Wow! Where can I find a slave of my own?!!!

Anyway, a few months down the track, this woman invited me to come play with her. I talked it over with my lover, and decided to take her up on the offer and explore that side of my sexuality.

I've never regretted it!

She was very submissive sexually, and having someone reach a screaming orgasm from some very hardcore play (my first sucessful fisting) was way intense!

These days I have more experience, and have learnt a great deal more about what works for me, what doesn't, and what I look for in submissive partners. But I still treasure my introduction.

I was talking about book talk with someone and was telling him about what me
and what bf has read he told me to tell bf to read the Gor serie.
but he wouldnt tell me anything about it.

It's not that great, to be honest.

The series is about a "counter earth" (on the opposite side of the sun from us) where aliens enforce technology laws and keep the society primitive. And in the common culture, women are treated as animals, with no more rights -- all women are "natural slaves" and men can do whatever they want with them.

(Okay, I am simplifying a little here, okay?)

The writing style... well, the first couple of books where okay, the rest are just long winded exposition designed specifically to sell to sex starved adolescent males. (The author, John Norman, has said as much himself.)

So... I think there is way better erotica out there. And way better Fantasy. I grew out of Gor a long time ago, but occasionally I will pick up a book and reread it just for relaxation (hey, I read E.E. "Doc" Smith for the same reason... what can I say?)

OK yeah a guy told me to tell bf to read this serie I should have known better LMAO

I'm reading the Sword of truth serie by Terry Goodkind bf recommended to me.
very good just wish he had warned me a little about it being a little extreme.

Pixie Mischief said:
OK yeah a guy told me to tell bf to read this serie I should have known better LMAO

I'm reading the Sword of truth serie by Terry Goodkind bf recommended to me.
very good just wish he had warned me a little about it being a little extreme.

Have it, read it... the Mord Sith are a little scary. I have up to about book 5 or 6, not sure if I will continue on. They're just getting frustrating.

FungiUg said:
Have it, read it... the Mord Sith are a little scary. I have up to about book 5 or 6, not sure if I will continue on. They're just getting frustrating.

you read my mind.. Mord Sith scare me LOL!!
I want an agiel though :devil:
I've read the first 3 books.
Hes read alll them. including debt of bones.

I told him this serie should be listed in the "fetish section" lol

FungiUg said:
Check out violet wands -- same sort of concept.

he didnt warn me how ummm extreme the serie was. :rolleyes:
now he tells me it gets worse

violet wands eh? I heard of them somewhere.

nah I just think the agiels are cool LOL wouldnt be a good idea for me to have one LOL not after what I did with my electric racket :rolleyes:
Mistress Denna scared me :eek:
actually I cried. she loved Richard :(
Nah great serie.
hes read another serie called wheel of time. says its even better.

Oh good god! Robert Jordon? I've never read them... Katherine Kerr was bad enough for an interminable series that goes on and on and on and on... Robert Jordon is even worse!

My fellow fantasy buffs who have read them tell me I haven't missed much.

If you want a fun author, try Steven Brust -- his Taltos series is great! (Taltos is an assassin)

yes robert jordon lol
well bf spent 6 month bed ridden so he read ALOT.
hes already planned it to be the next serie I am gonna read with a warning about how women are pretty much servents in it. I have a feeling I wont last threw the serie.. 10 books I think? LMAO I dont have patience.
Oh and another serie forget what its called. way too many books.
but I love the sword of truth and plan to finish it when I Get the damned 4th book that is! hes suppose to send it to me.

Steven Brust eh?? I'm picky with my books.
Thank you for the recommendation

FungiUg said:
Oh good god! Robert Jordon? I've never read them... Katherine Kerr was bad enough for an interminable series that goes on and on and on and on... Robert Jordon is even worse!

My fellow fantasy buffs who have read them tell me I haven't missed much.

If you want a fun author, try Steven Brust -- his Taltos series is great! (Taltos is an assassin)

I read a lot as well -- been doing so for years. Have a very well read library of SF, Fantasy and Whodunnits.

FungiUg said:
I read a lot as well -- been doing so for years. Have a very well read library of SF, Fantasy and Whodunnits.

bf's taste in books is.. well LOL
he likes the sword of truth serie is quiet disturbing actually!
Clive Barker dont get me started on Clive barker LOL

I'm starting to wonder if I should worry about my sweetie lol

ggggeeee
is this a book review thread now?

I thought/think the Gor
sersis has opened many minds

both male and female

IMHO
The Gor lifestyle can not be lived here
but

FungiUg said:

Personally I think the wheels of time series are good (currently reading them, on book seven now I believe). But hey thats just my taste in books.

Ok sorry about the book response just couldn’t help myself lol.

you mean there is another kind of self?

Hmmm to say I started young would be an understatement. I always knew I had to be something of a masochist since pain always stimulated me in ways purely sexual. But the whole submissive thing...that did not really happen until I was close to early 20's. Before that, I was more of a dominant...kept control of every relationship, money, just about anything I could control. I realized soon enough that what I wanted was to lose control, not keep it and I stumbled into the sub side of it 3 years after I entered this lovely fantasy land.
My first owner was female, since i seemed to have a problem mentally with males telling me what to do. I knew absolutely nothing about how to be a good "pet" and she gave me the basics and taught me all I should know to please her. I guess my sub side had always been there, but if the people you surround yourself with are even more submissive than you it is very hard to give over control...Anyway, that is how I discovered this land and I have lived here, happily, ever since.

what is wrong with Clive Barker...

Pixie Mischief said:
bf's taste in books is.. well LOL
he likes the sword of truth serie is quiet disturbing actually!
Clive Barker dont get me started on Clive barker LOL

I'm starting to wonder if I should worry about my sweetie lol

Ms. Pixie...what is wrong with Clive...I have all of his books (cept for the books of blood) and I am gonna protest if ya don't stop it...

Re: what is wrong with Clive Barker...

apet4you said:
Ms. Pixie...what is wrong with Clive...I have all of his books (cept for the books of blood) and I am gonna protest if ya don't stop it...

well from what bf says.. hes rather... extreme in his writting LOL
he told me examples.
BF tends to like... welll... he just worries me sometimes lol
I have the story "history of the devil" On tape thought he made me a copy LOL

he had brought it when he came here... and I asked him to make me a copy.
before he came here he was like "youd really like this story" LOL

Have we made this thread a book review thread?

If so it has been hyjacked

if not it has been way over hyjackled

Richard49 said:
Have we made this thread a book review thread?

If so it has been hyjacked

if not it has been way over hyjackled

no I Already said I was sorry. and didnt respond to ratty.

Back