husbands: advice/help for dealing with your wife being so fucking hot in this space.

i'd eat her pussy then fuck her hard each chance i got. i'd dildo her ass to the end of the street and back. i'd fuck her mouth whenever it was open. i'd thank God every night and morning for giving you such a blessing. i'd also buy her a piece of candy at a jewelry store now and then.
Not trying to yuck something you find hot, but I’m not sure you read the assignment. If you thought the seemingly a bit violent sexual descriptions of what I/You would do probably aren’t going to help with the issues mentioned in my initial post.

Have a nice day, maybe elsewhere?!?

I am so clear on the fact that I won the best wife lottery and took the annual annuity!
I think we are both trying to be careful with each other. We are real new to being here and there are somethings I’m working on (insecurity, shame, and self-stuff) to be a healthier partner for her and me. Just kinda seeing if anyone else maybe struggled at first with their partner being found insanely hot by others and had some of their stuff come up.
I mean I know I am coming home to this at the end of the day and she’s all mine.😈
View attachment 2306432
Every guy should have a wife as hot as ours

I am so clear on the fact that I won the best wife lottery and took the annual annuity!
I think we are both trying to be careful with each other. We are real new to being here and there are somethings I’m working on (insecurity, shame, and self-stuff) to be a healthier partner for her and me. Just kinda seeing if anyone else maybe struggled at first with their partner being found insanely hot by others and had some of their stuff come up.
I mean I know I am coming home to this at the end of the day and she’s all mine.😈
View attachment 2306432
Wow!!!

View attachment 2306432
Soak it up my man. Don't think too much. This place is like a shopping moll. Cruise into all of the stores, try a few things on, let her try a few things on, go home discuss what you liked/enjoyed...just let it roll. Cheers to having a lovely and open wife🔥🔥🪵🥩🍻⚔️

Gentlemen,
Let me start by explaining that neither one of us are looking to be with anyone else, but our 20+ years together relationship has been really strained the past few years(honestly mostly my fault). The sex has always been absolutely AMAZING. I met her when I was 19 and she was 5 years older, way more experienced and the fiercest, boldest, and most beautiful woman I had ever met(still true btw). Some how she thought I was yummy too.
Fast forward, we’ve raised a family and all manner of adulting and now my wife is here trying to make our thing together work better. I told her the other day that I was sure before that is was impossible to be so much hotter than I already find her, but being on here for the past week has made her better about her own body image and made her so fucking wet that multiple pairs of panties have been soaked in the process.
Ok so where is the question? I consider her sexual journey to be her own and one that I am FUCKING blessed to be a part of. She will dress up for me even if she doesn’t think what I’ll be looking at is attractive, she has sent me audio and pics way more explicit and super, super sexy that ever before! (remember she’d never been prudish at all)
She loves to suck cock, tells me honestly how perfect my cock is of all she has seen, she’s starting asking me to encourage her when it might be something super exciting to me like being in her ass, but not the easiest for her. She has encouraged new toy play, invited me here, for fucks sake guys I have seriously the perfect wife, partner, fuckable and fun. She’s so curvy and sexy, where’s the problem:
Me
I have always struggled with negative/uncomfortable thoughts of my wife: having sex (like sharing a story from her past) or even sharing a picture for advice in a space with others that she finds safe like this one. She has been so honest and above board with me for our entire relationship that I know I shouldn’t feel this way.

What can/should I do?
What is the root of your negative self image or jealousy or whatever it is? Do you think she is so hot and attractive that surely someone will try to take her away from you? Are you not confident that she loves you like you love her? Psychologically there is a thing called attachment theory. It has to do with how you learned to relate to others and it is formed in all humans usually by the age of 5. It is based on how you perceived your relationship with your primary care giver. You might want to look into it. There is a simple assessment you can take that will help to determine your own attachment style. It sounds to me like you may be insecure anxious. What you can do about it is simply teach yourself to be more self aware, more confident in yourself and your relationship, and more sure that she loves you and is not looking to abandon you for another. This is all within you and while you can not change your attachment style, you can learn how to function better with how you are. I am happy to discuss this more with you if you'd like. Congratulations on having a beautiful wife and a long standing marriage. I hope you can get to a point of celebrating your wife's sexuality and feeling confident in your marriage!

What is the root of your negative self image or jealousy or whatever it is? Do you think she is so hot and attractive that surely someone will try to take her away from you? Are you not confident that she loves you like you love her? Psychologically there is a thing called attachment theory. It has to do with how you learned to relate to others and it is formed in all humans usually by the age of 5. It is based on how you perceived your relationship with your primary care giver. You might want to look into it. There is a simple assessment you can take that will help to determine your own attachment style. It sounds to me like you may be insecure anxious. What you can do about it is simply teach yourself to be more self aware, more confident in yourself and your relationship, and more sure that she loves you and is not looking to abandon you for another. This is all within you and while you can not change your attachment style, you can learn how to function better with how you are. I am happy to discuss this more with you if you'd like. Congratulations on having a beautiful wife and a long standing marriage. I hope you can get to a point of celebrating your wife's sexuality and feeling confident in your marriage!

JadedVue is on point!...great advice girl/guy🥂👍👍

View attachment 2306432
These are something to be proud of . Magnificent !

Gentlemen,
Let me start by explaining .... I know I shouldn’t feel this way.

What can/should I do?
This is indeed a set of problems demanding a solution. I will be happy to help. You should confess all your and her sexual deeds and pay particular attention to the misdeeds.

She should spank you hard at least once a week, and possibly every day. Please report back on your progress.

View attachment 2306432
Great tits!

Gentlemen,
Let me start by explaining that neither one of us are looking to be with anyone else, but our 20+ years together relationship has been really strained the past few years(honestly mostly my fault). The sex has always been absolutely AMAZING. I met her when I was 19 and she was 5 years older, way more experienced and the fiercest, boldest, and most beautiful woman I had ever met(still true btw). Some how she thought I was yummy too.
Fast forward, we’ve raised a family and all manner of adulting and now my wife is here trying to make our thing together work better. I told her the other day that I was sure before that is was impossible to be so much hotter than I already find her, but being on here for the past week has made her better about her own body image and made her so fucking wet that multiple pairs of panties have been soaked in the process.
Ok so where is the question? I consider her sexual journey to be her own and one that I am FUCKING blessed to be a part of. She will dress up for me even if she doesn’t think what I’ll be looking at is attractive, she has sent me audio and pics way more explicit and super, super sexy that ever before! (remember she’d never been prudish at all)
She loves to suck cock, tells me honestly how perfect my cock is of all she has seen, she’s starting asking me to encourage her when it might be something super exciting to me like being in her ass, but not the easiest for her. She has encouraged new toy play, invited me here, for fucks sake guys I have seriously the perfect wife, partner, fuckable and fun. She’s so curvy and sexy, where’s the problem:
Me
I have always struggled with negative/uncomfortable thoughts of my wife: having sex (like sharing a story from her past) or even sharing a picture for advice in a space with others that she finds safe like this one. She has been so honest and above board with me for our entire relationship that I know I shouldn’t feel this way.

What can/should I do?
It sounds like this is something you need to process for yourself. Maybe talk to a professional? A therapist can help you understand why you feel the way you do and help you to come to terms with it. It also sounds like you love your wife very much.

Where do you think these feelings come from?
Count your blessings and embrace her for all she is and continue the journey together.

Back