Husbands - Who would you like to see have sex with your wife?

I don’t want to actually see her fuck another man, but I’ve gotten myself off countless times thinking about her getting fucked by her ex. The fantasies are based on stories she told me when back we were just friends. She didn’t like taking birth control pills and made him wear condoms, I love to imagine her getting fucked on her back by him and him pulling out to cum, and her raising up to see him stroking out his load all over her pussy and stomach, and her reaching down to milk the last several drops.

A much younger guy for 2 reasons. 1. That's what she finds hot. 2. It feels like it'd be safer for not catching feelings and jeopardizing your marriage. She's said it would one of her fantasies to have a college age guy or multiple college age guys who go out for coffee or a brewpub for lunch then take him home and fuck each other's brains out. Having this be a regular thing, not just one-offs.

I'm 6.5 inches and have decent girth that we have to start slowly while she 'accomodates'. She usually cums by the time im balls deep. So I'd love to see a guy much thicker than me push up into her, bare, and plant his load. The ecstasy/agony look she'd give as she accomodates/cums would have me cum in no time!

First I'd love to see her with a couple of my friends, then a black guy. I'd have a cream pie after each one fucked her. Then watch her and another girl go at it with strap-ons, and eat each other out.

I'm 6.5 inches and have decent girth that we have to start slowly while she 'accomodates'. She usually cums by the time im balls deep. So I'd love to see a guy much thicker than me push up into her, bare, and plant his load. The ecstasy/agony look she'd give as she accomodates/cums would have me cum in no time!
I have that same idea in mind gor my wife , watching her get pounded by my friends or even a stranger she is attracted to.

Very nice as I am about 5.5 and she never seems to say anything about desires or fantasies but did say once she wanted to feel something deeper inside of her than me or her toy. Love to see her get off good to a longer dick in her one cock ever pussy

Very nice as I am about 5.5 and she never seems to say anything about desires or fantasies but did say once she wanted to feel something deeper inside of her than me or her toy. Love to see her get off good to a longer dick in her one cock ever pussy
7 inches here. Love for you to hold your wife's pussy open and watch inches away as I stretched and entered her married pussy.

Yes, so hot for sure. Slide into her bare, make her cum as much as you can don't pull out until you cum too.
I'd save up for 3 days then shoot a huge load of cum in her, keeping it in till you got right down there too so you could see the flood of cum dripping out of your wife's well fucked pussy.

Feel free to clean up too.

Have often fantasized about this, but dunno how I would feel about it. The thoughts of her getting spit roasted does excite me though.

I would love to see her eating out a pussy while I fuck her from behind though. If it happens that another cock is in her hand and we are swinging, then so be it!

Love the kinkiness of saving it up to make it a bigger load too. Wish I loved cum to clean it up. Still another man's bare cock exploding inside of her!! OMG
Get in close so you can see my cock swell and throb as I shoot off bare into your wife's hot, well cummed pussy while she moans all sorts of nasty words she's too proper to say elsewhere.

We are in Amsterdam at a tourist sex show. There's a couple on stage having sex. The audience is watching. Everyone is into it. My wife is rubbing my erection through my pants. I whisper to her, "Every man in this room is hard right now. Have you ever been in the same room with so many hard cocks?" She says, "No, I never have. And I want them all to fuck me." She stands up in her seat, quickly strips, and jumps on the stage. She approaches the performing couple and says, "'Do me next." The male performer instantly switches over to my wife. The crowd goes wild! She has never done anything like this before, and I am shocked. She loves being fucked on stage. Wow! She has her first orgasm of the evening while the professional man pumps her. He then makes a great show of his cumshot. She gestures to me and says, "Come fuck me, Dirk." I don't have to be asked twice. We are doing it on stage! The rest of the audience doesn't know we're a couple, so they think they are invited too. There's a rush of guys running on stage and pulling off their pants. So I'm fucking my wife on a bed on a stage, and suddenly we are surrounded by a big crowd of guys with their dicks in their hands. We both revel in the sex overload. I give her a few more good thrusts and then I blow my load deep inside her. It's the best orgasm I've ever had. Then I lean over and whisper, "That was hot. Now here comes the rest of them." One by one, my wife is gangbanged by a series of strangers. She's in the zone. I lost count of how many times she came, and how much sperm was sprayed all over her body. Eventually there are no more hard-ons in the building, because all of them came in or on my wife. The club manager approaches us with thanks and a handful of cash. "Come back tomorrow!"

Back